Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lowest price we found
US$20
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2015 via mobile

Check in process simple and fast. Front desk staff friendly but unfortunately the guy, it seems he can't speak english. I ask for business center but he don't even understand. Location is not perfect, superior room clean and spacious, nice with sofa, no hair dryer. Overall feelin owkhay with this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2015 via mobile

I have seen and booked from one of the hotel web, with the look a wide of bed. On the day feeling a bit dissapointed that i found the bed was not the same as i have seen the picture on the web.

I love the surrounding area , this place is close to Paris Van Java (PVJ) we can walk only for 10 mins, many food stall, minimarket and public transportation. So far it's a good enough to stay with the cost i have paid.

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 October 2014

We arrived around 11 PM.
There were no bell boy who greet us and take out our luggage. So I had to unload all my luggage by myself.
My wife stands for a while in the front desk and there were nobody around, in the lobby we saw two person who was sleeping on the lobby couch.
(It was like those scary movie where suddenly everybody turn into zombies....)

After a while someone shows in the reception desk with swollen eyes as if he just woke up.
And from nowhere suddenly a bellboy already load our luggage on a trolley and ready in front of the lift...

The check in process was quick and no hassle.
The bellboy was also helpful and very polite after all.
The elevator interior need to be renovated badly.

Exiting the elevator and start walking through the hotel corridor to our room, both my kids and my wife hold each other so closely behind my back. The corridor used basic light bulb with 'warm' color that made the ambiance more creepy. Luckily we got a new renovated room. The paint was new, all equipment works properly. Limited amenities in the bathroom.
We had to call housekeeping in the middle of the night to change our sheets (no need to explain why) and also ask for a broom (need more explanation?).

Overall, since we only need a place to sleep and take a bath, its was not so bad with the price we had to pay.

Date of stay: October 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 February 2014

room size ok for the price you pay. the bathroom door can be locked. the breakfast quite reasonable except the tables I think should be more considering the hotel have many rooms. If you stay at this hotel, you need to arrange your transportation around bandung early since the hotel located at "jam" area.

Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I stayed last October for an AIESEC conference. The room might be old, the bathroom door might be unstable, some bathroom door can't be unlocked. But it is spacious! Either the hotel or the room.

The scenery around is also undeniably nice and green. The cool breeze share a great air to us all around the hotel. I found this hotel a great escape, plus it has so many rooms so for a conference, it's just perfect since they also have the hall and all the equipment. I also spot a swimming pool but didn't step in there since the time is so limited.

The food, I don't really want to raise a single thumb for this section. Good thing was, outside the hotel, just across the street, so many street stall with dellish snack or food. Not far from the hotel, there is a mall called Paris Van Java, so the accessibillity is amazing and the surrounding area can cover them who seek more of a tongue pleasure.

All in all, I love this hotel except the food, other than that I found all amazing, I still remember the smile from all the staff hotel, which all are friendly and super helpful!

Room tip: Traffic jam always happen, so when you planned to step outside the hotel to other area, make sure that you spare another 1 hour before
Date of stay: October 2013