See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Located on the central of Ir. H. Juanda road (Dago Road). The room is big, comfortable and the hotel atmosphere is relaxing. Price is above 1.500.000 IDR for this three star boutique hotel. But you gonna love this place. From here you can easily reach any transportation to go sight seeing Bandung.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2014

Stayed for 3 nights. The room was large and comfortable - everything worked and was clean. Restaurant is reasonable and breakfast is plentiful. Staff very helpful. Quite room on second level. Good access for vehicles.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2014

With the family, I have stayed in the hotel two times already and the feeling remain the same: we love everything about the stay. It is located in the heart of Bandung so you can just take a walk to some factory outlets in Dago road. The room was awesome. In last stay, my mother came with us and feels inspired by the room design of the family suite and wants to come back again. I cannot say much about the food we had during breakfast except delicious home cook. The resto is small but the variety of food and the quality were superb.

We will certainly be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mediko A
Reviewed 22 April 2013

The Geulis Bandung…”A Beautiful Boutique Hotel”
Resubmitted by DinzDin April 22nd 2013

Located in Jalan Juanda the Geulis Bandung is a very beautiful boutique hotel.
With my family we sometimes go to the Geulis for lunch or to buy some of the delicious pastries and cakes to take home…as we live in Bandung we do not stay at the Geulis but we have seen the rooms and they are cozy and comfy. Oh and what we really like to take home is the Geulis Cheescake…to me this is THE most delicious Cheescake I have ever tasted. When we come in to order take-away pastries, the courteous Geulis staff always provide a gratis/free cup of Tea.
For a smaller hotel than the main Bandung accommodation places, the Geulis even has a men’s and women’s hair stylists….and the dining room near the front street entrance is full of charm.
What I really like is the entrance near the downstairs parking area….”really palatial” and a great photo op!
The location of the Geulis Boutique Hotel is right amongst some of Bandung’s main factory outlets and if you are visiting for medical treatment such as dialysis, the large and well appointed Borromeus Hospital is close-by. My daddy sometimes needs to have tests at this Hospital and whilst waiting for the results we nip up to the Geulis for a snack.
Prices for both accommodation and food are very reasonable at the Geulis Bandung.

(note for trip advisor…this article is being re-submitted…I hope it is okay this time….I am a first timer and as we live in Bandung we did not stay there….I guess I only assumed the “sleep quality”…this time I will not fill in that part of the survey….thankyou so much and it is great you pay good attention to my writings)

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Dinzdin
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

We spent only for 2 nights here but it is already sufficient to be able to say that we loved this hotel. One of its main plus points is the location. It is in the centre of the best shopping locations in Bandung. You don't need to travel far since all you need are around. Bandung is notorious for its traffic jam during weekends. Staying at this hotel could avoid those hassle of the risk of being trapped in traffic jams. The hotel staffs were also very nice. We arrived too early, but we could still check in immediately. It's very meaningfull to us since we were travelling with 3 yo and 1 yo baby and it is painfull if we have to wait any longer. We were also surprised with the size of the room. It was much larger than other hotel in Bandung with the same price. We had a living room separated from the bedroom. The bathroom was also spacious. We also like the classic interior they had. We also had a wonderful breakfast and dinner. The wifi was also working well and fast. We want to extend for another 1 night but unfortunatelly the hotel was already full. It was a pity and therefore we moved to other hotel. The only minus point of this hotel was only the swimming pool. It was too small and we had the impression that the swimming pool was only a formality and not aim to entertain the hotel guests. But we thought that it was a small issue and we surely wish to return here soon.

• Stayed: October 2012