See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 November 2015

Nice guesthouse for the price and in a good location. Unfortunately the WiFi rarely worked when I was there, even though my room was next to the router. It didn't work in the corridor either. Breakfast was good.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Jacob M
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Me and my friend stayed here purely for the location. We knew from previous reviews that it wouldn't be great. The rooms are very small with no air conditioning and just a bed and a table, the basics.
The toilet/shower is another story. There are two toilets/showers, one on the bottom floor and one on the third room, these are shared between four floors worth of rooms. The toilet was not a western toilet (basically a toilet on the floor) which was INSIDE the shower and smelt terrible. The sink was next to this so every time I brushed my teeth I was gagging!
The location is fantastic, we walked to Bandung station within 5 minutes to get our 6.20am train.

Room tip: Downstairs rooms have Wi-Fi
Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

Always my room number 9 remember me. I like this hotel clean goid service. Required.. and not far from center city . Near pasar baru shopping. From the airport only 60.000 RPH about 14 minutes by taxi. i will be there again next week

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

After searching Booking.com and others for a while, I think this is the best place you can get if you want to stay near the Bandung train station. But further than that, I think this hotel actually costs way too much (around 15€) for what it offers.

:) Friendly staff, free breakfast, clean common areas, room also clean, free hot and cold drinking water, close to the train station and a street with enough food stalls & convenience stores.

:( Very very small room (actually not much more than a bed, but I think they have bigger ones as well), quite dirty bathrooms, toilets and sinks are inside the shower so on peak times you have to wait a long time before brushing your teeth or going to the toilet, there are only two toilet/shower facilities for about 16 rooms which I think is quite ridiculous.

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tess C
Reviewed 21 November 2014 via mobile

Even it is just a homestay, Im willing to give some credit to Unique due to clean bed and bathroom.
It is more aporeciated if the managrment can do some upgrade on the furniture, breakfast set and fast service.
Separate towel rental a bit annoying while no soap provided in the bath room.
When we arrive late nite, a small issue creat discomfort.

Date of stay: November 2014