“Bandung Free Gateway”

Padma Hotel Bandung
Ranked #1 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 17 September 2016

i travel indonesia a lot, but this hotel is one of the must visit when we at Bandung
i guarantee that you wont regret this hotel
the service the romm the food all are world class
spacious and roomy also
nice on!!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dadz R
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2016

Dear Dadz R,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your compliments over the room, food and staff staff hospitality. It is our objective to meet the expectations of our guests and it is always rewarding to hear the good feedback from our satisfied guest.

I hope we will have another chance to welcoming you back to Padma Hotel Bandung very soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 September 2016

This hotel surpassed my expectations in every respect. The setting on a beautiful hillside in Bandung is peaceful and suitable for families as well as business travelers. The wifi connection is uniformly excellent throughout the property. Room decoration was restful and calming. The service in the restaurant and throughout the hotel was outstanding. This location is a welcome respite from busy Bandung. Stay here and you will want to return as soon as possible.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Stephanie D

Dear Stephanie D,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I'm pleased to note that you're satisfied with our Hotel facilities and its service. I’m glad that the Padma Bandung has lived up your expectations.

I simply wait to welcome you back on your next visit to Padma Hotel Bandung

Warm regards,

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I was here last weekend for the long weekend, Padma Hotel on the whole is Impressive. We had taken the hillside studio which had a view of the hills (trees), it was very refreshing. When we were there there were weddings both the days, hence making the hotel a little over crowded and the lift slower. The room was spacious and it also had a huge bathroom with a bathtub and a separate shower place. The pool was had a nice hill view as well, it had heated water and also a separate jacuzzi. Breakfast and the traditional tea sessions at the hotel were very complete, it had a lot of varieties of delicacies. The staff was very polite and helpful, they were equally effective as well, reminding us of our departure be making sure whether we needed a dropoff or no... The butler service was very helpful to us as they helped us out with everything we needed. It was indeed a romantic getaway.
The only thing that could be improved is their lift system, I found the lift system Abit old school as it had separate buttons to call both the lifts. Price wise the hillside studio was a little bit pricey but I guess that's what it was worth.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nkeswa
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Dear Nkeswa,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I'm delighted to note that in overall you had enjoyed staying with us, which I look forward to share it to all of our team members.

I appreciate your constructive feedback about the lift service for our improvement

I look forward to another opportunity of serving you again soon

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Forget how many times i've been here, either with family or business... But so far it never dissapointed us.

This time i brought my little family to have quick short getaway. And as predicted, it's great.

I always love their warm hospitality, from pre arrival until we left. Very helpful and make us comfortable.

Good room, clean, bright, nice ambience, great food with great view (as always), nice pool, and my child had a good kids activities.

Their location is little bit far from any crowded or city center (and public transportation off course, except taxi). But they provide free pick up and take to the station / airport using their car. I always use it. It's very convenience for me. In other hand, far away from city make this hotel good for resting. No need to go any where, just enjoy the hotel.

Thank you Padma!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Dear YohanesPeter,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us once again. I’ve shared your positive comments with the entire team here. It’s our pleasure to look after our guests and ensure they’re having a good time whilst staying with us.

Please continue to remember us when planning your next holiday to Bandung

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I cannot recommend any better hotel in Bandung than Padma, the view was breath taking, the room&facilities were clean and maintained, the service was 7 star, and food was amazing!
Special thank you to Tessa, Reynaldi, and Artha and Faizal from the restaurant, and also the manager Mr. Suprana, you guys have made extraordinary efforts to make our stay very enjoyable, too bad i didnt have a chance to thank you guys just before we checked out.
Our stay was very memorable, we are very satisfied and would reccomend this place to anyone we know. Thank you very much and see you next year!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kevin A

Dear Kevin A,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your compliments over the hotel view, room facilities, food quality and staff hospitality. I am glad that Padma Bandung has lived up your expectations.

I have shared your kind comments to our staff that you mentioned who were equally delighted to hear them.

I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Sincere regards,