US$59
US$54
US$48
US$37
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$41/night.

Hilton Bandung(Bandung)
Book now, pay at stay
US$114
US$93
2,141 results
All reviewsflying foxhillside studiopremier suitefree afternoon teagallery suiteanimal feedingrabbitbutler servicelush greeneryhill sidekids activitiesfresh airswimming poolspecial thankshorse ridingbuffet dinnernice view
Reviewed 3 September 2017

This was our first time to Indonesia and we were there for a friend's wedding. The hotel is beautifully located on a hill surrounded by greenery, makes for very relaxing evening dinners.
The hotel was fantastic, food was delicious (especially the local delicacies) and staff were just wonderful. I particularly want to mention Akbar, Eka and Farid, who made our stay so memorable.

Room Tip: Pool-side rooms can get a little loud quite early on from people in the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear Bernadette T,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

Thank you for your compliments over the hotel surrounding, delicious food and staff hospitality. I’m glad that the Padma Bandung has lived up your expectations.
I have shared your kind comments to our staff, Akbar, Eka and Faridi who were equally

delighted to hear them.

I simply wait to welcome you back on your next visit to Padma Hotel Bandung

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Thanks to mas egi, the food is good. My carbonara so nice!! Always loved the ambience of Padma Hotel and Resraurant (breezy air, nice landscspe, excellent food, and very friendly staff) Very recomended place in Bandung!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Dewin J ,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I’m glad that the Padma Hotel Bandung has lived up your expectations I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Kindly regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

This is my third time staying at padma hotel bandung. The experience of staying at Padma is always a pleasure. Many activities that can be done such as trekking, archery, basketball, flying fox, and many more. But the main reason I always came to Padma was because of the spectacular scenery, the very comfortable room and the very helpful staff. Some staff are very helpful in my activities, such as Miss Eka who helped me introduce facilities at Padma, accompanied me around. For dinner also padma has fine dining restaurant with good food and five stars service. Faisal, one of the restaurant staff provided a cool service as I enjoyed the australian steak and wine.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear MochamadTakdis,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It’s certainly our pleasure to have you stay with us again. I’m pleased to know that you liked The Padma and managed to have a relaxing holiday here.

I am very much looking forward to welcome you again sometime in the near future.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Views at lobby and dining area are beautiful. Complementary high tea and breakfast buffet is nicely laid out; lots of choices, standard quality.

Rooms are clean; attempt at being modern but still dated. Check in was simple but service with attitude and pretentious. Seems like a hotspot for Jakarta white collar crowd so room rates overly inflated.

Not likely to return. Hotel lacks sincerity, depth of character, presents generic experience.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear HoangCheng,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am delighted to know that you liked the hotel view, the room and staff hospitality

I appreciate your constructive feedback regarding some aspects of the hotel. I have personally reviewed the feedback with the department head concerned. It's my goal to keep on improving our products and services to reach optimal customer satisfaction

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Great room, friendly staffs, great breakfast and great adventure for my kids.

Lots of kids activities from morning till afternoon, this mean the kids doesn't want to go anywhere else

Nice pool, will try it this afternoon after anklung lesson

Would love to join zumba but i didn't bring my shoes

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fitri B

Dear Fitri B,

Thank you for your compliment over the room and activities. I am also pleased that you had enjoyed the breakfast at the Restaurant. I am glad that the Padma Bandung has lived up your expectations.

I look forward to your return stay in the near future.

Warmest regards,