“Town and Country Advantages”

Padma Hotel Bandung
Ranked #1 of 231 Hotels in Bandung
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I went to Padma with my office for a retreat, about 20 people. The staff were all wonderful, really committed to making sure everything went smoothly. We did a team building program, tailored to our needs which was fun and useful. The next day we used the conference package, again all the support was very professional. We had two great lunches and a full breakfast at the lovely restaurant overlooking mountains and valleys. Most of our group had a swim in the memorable pool. All in all a great place, I want to return with my husband for vacation.

Room Tip: All the rooms face the mountains and the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Nandang_Suryana, General Manager at Padma Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Dear 6thSister,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am pleased to learn that you have had an enjoyable time during your company retreat and that we have contributed to making your stay a pleasant and memorable experience.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Sincere regards,

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

when i came to padma the reception was very polite, the check in process was quick and efficient. One of butler named Julio explained all of the facilities in this hotel. All facilities so fabulous, we could spent our time in this hotel. such as gym, swimming, yoga and jaccuzi. we love you Padma, definitely will come back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Bloody B,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It gives me great pleasure to learn that our overall product and service has made a good impression on you.

I trust we will have the opportunity to welcome you back upon your next journey to Bandung

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 nights at Padma Hotel Bandung and we just realize that a lot of activities here, such as Yoga at 7am and 4pm and Outbound area with archery, flying fox and rabbit feeding. Ms eka and Martin they are so friendly and give us suggestion which place that we could visit in Bandung. But we choose to stay in Padma all day long.. Thank You Padma.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Carolinesecy,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I am delighted to learn that you have been impressed by our facilities and the level of service our associates have provided you.

I have shared your kind comments to our staff, Eka and Martin who were equally delighted to hear them.

I look forward to welcoming you back and to enjoy another wonderful experience with us

Kind regards,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Trust me! It was awesome! Last week, my brother-in-law asked me to join with them to have a vacation in Bandung, and stay in Padma. What a surprise!

Well, I will give my full stars to Padma Bandung. Why? Bcoz in this hotel, We can do a lot of activities, even it makes me feels a lil bit lazy to go outside (u know, Bandung always have a horrible traffic jam when it's a long weekend). Besides, Padma provide a wonderful room view. Every morning I'll go to balcony to enjoy the fresh air, beautiful scenery and great voice of birds.

Speaking of facilities and activities, they have a lot of activities such as: infinity pool (you can strike so many poses in this pool, haha), gym room, face and nail art painting, sushi making, yoga, outbound area (this is awesome, I stay for two nights and everyday I come here to improve my Archery skill. Believe it or not, it was the first time I tried to do Archery, and I am addicted right now, thanks Padma you've make me find my new hobby).

Breakfast meal also the most interesting part, the are a lot of foods and the taste is good! In the evening, you can try to go to Padma Restaurant, buffet menu is great!

I would like to say all of staffs are very friendly. So what r waiting for? If you want to have a family/couple trip, this is the best choise in Bandung. Or if you just wanna have a ME TIME, Padma Bandung could be ur best choise as well, you can explore and find ur new hobby in Padma. #padmaactivities #padmabandung #padma
Kindly check my ig @alexkevinyang , I'll post some interesting pictures and video.

Next time, I think I wanna try to stay in Padma Ubud, Bali. ^^ see ya Padma.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

It is our greatest pleasure to read that you had enjoyed your stay at Padma Hotel Bandung and that our services and facilities exceeded your expectations.

The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Padma Hotel Bandung sometime in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

It was great stay here in padma .. the room with claming view is the best for couple like us .. dinner at the restaurant was very nice too with good meal n good price ..

Padma has complete facilities for outdoor family activities like swimming outbond flyingfox golf ect, perfect place for family with kids, was planning to take family and nephew to stay here latter on ..

After all the nicest thing was the crew in padma are all sooo nice and polite make our stay more memorable and comfortable.. their service to the customer are the best ... special thanks to "mba Eka" for the hospitality.. ❤️

Padma hotel is recommended hotel for weekend stay in bandur away from hactic life in d city ...

Here's are some pict we took in padma hotel

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Faramita S,

Greetings from Padma Hotel Bandung!

I’m glad that the Padma Hotel Bandung has lived up your expectations.

It is indeed great to hear that you will be staying with us again.

Warmest regards,