“Love the waffles & red velvet”
Review of Lacamera Coffee

Lacamera Coffee
Ranked #16 of 122 Coffee & Tea in Bandung
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Indonesian, Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I loved the waffles here, big portions & tasted nice. I ordered red velvet for my drink. It was the variation of hot choco, not coffee. I came here with a family with 2 kids. After having meals, they played magnetic darts indoor. I liked the interior too

Reviewed 22 June 2016

my first impression was like "quite small cafe, don't expect too much." but, after I've tasted the food, it's good! and the price was not so bad, if you look at the concept of the cafe itself. the server do their job flawlessly, so does the chef. can't wait for another visit here..

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I can't forget the taste of the waffles there. Taste nice, soft & thick. I tried 2 of the kinds recently : chocolate & green tea. I prefer the chocolate one than the other. I've tried the plain one before and it's good, too.
I always love hot chocolate so when there's red velvet latte which actually a variety of one, I order it everytime I come here including my last one. I brought my friend's family and since they ordered the same drink as mine, surprisingly Lacamera made us 4 kinds of different latte art. There were 2 electric dart boards where the kids could play.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

The place is so cozy, and they brew a really good coffee. They had a dart board and they give you free play every coffee you bought. Nice!

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

I ordered seafood marinara and (virgin) strawberry mojito. When i asked the waitress will i get squid in my seafood, seemed that she lacked in product knowledge because she said that no squid only prawn. It's quite misleading because then i got squid in my seafood..
The food was tasty though it was under-presented with too little grated cheese. The drink was perfect and refreshing. Overall, the place was comfy, the dim light was calming. It was good.