All reviews small refrigerator in the room sky walk special thanks to mr strategic location local transportation ci walk shopping mall hotel room food for breakfast basic amenities restaurant staff factory outlet hot water cihampelas wifi traffic receptionist
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Location is very close to Cihampelas Street/Mall. Good for finding food when you don't want to go far as Cihampelas Walk has a lot of food options. But cause of the location, some jam to be expected. And breakfast is average. Though room is clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Touch down at Jakarta airport from KL straight to Bandung by travel van. We stay at this hotel while we in Bandung. We are so surprise that hotel location exactly in front of Chi walk mall dan others attractive Shop. Easy access to anywhere by local transportation or by grab application. Hotel room also nice and modern room. Clean room and very wonderful and cheerful staff.Very helpful with any questions and enquiry. Will stay here again for our next visit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

this hotel is strategically positioned on the edge of cihampelas main road and 20 meters from the ciwalk shopping center and in front of the hotel there is access to the cihampelas terrace.for standard room sizes and in accordance with the price, for a nice and complete breakfast..the lack of a small parking area.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

My stay was pleasant because I put some notes on my booking and the staffs really accomplished all my requests. They get the job done! Once i arrive they already prepare all the keys with side by side rooms and it didn't take longer than 5 mins. I'm amaze (since its never happened to me especially in Indonesia's Hotels). I asked for Cold AC temperature and when i enter the room they specially turn it on before we arrive so the room was cold and nice. Oh my.. what a really good service!! The beds are comfortable and Wifi works well. The breakfast was quite good and again the staffs were very helpful and nice. So I wanna say Thank You to all the staffs here, You are amazing. Location is very good for first timer to visit Bandung. Few things that need improvement are the cleanliness of the bathroom, small parking space, and no Swimming Pool. Other than that, everything was perfect. Would love to come back again.

Room Tip: ask for Cold Room
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CindyPS
Andrian S D, General Manager at Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Dear CindyPS,

Thank you for sharing the details of your return visit to Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung on TripAdvisor.
We are very delighted to hear that you were satisfied with our services and facilities.
Thank you for your kind compliments over our Good Location as we located near city center of Bandung, also our helpful staff, It is our pleasure to be helpful for all our guest. We do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on a future visit at Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung and please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of assistance at any time.

Warmest Regards,

Andrian S Daud

Reviewed 30 September 2017

Stayed here for short getaway for 3 nights.
This hotel resides in one of the most trafficked place in entire Bandung. The famous cihampelas street.
Location was very good. Just across ci-walk, great outdoor concept mall. Love the design of the mall.
I usually use taxi that stand by at the mall to get around town rather than waiting for grab or uber because waiting time will be very long.
Great food around hotels as i tried kambing bakar kairo (very good), and iga bakar pak Jangkung in the other road.
There is cheap laundry (not so) near hotel that located on jardin apartment.

The hotel at first feel okay. Lobby was very clean. As I enter the room it feels clean enough until i find several problem. Carpet was stained, bed sheets was stained too (but not much) although the bed itself was good, and major problems in bathroom.
The Hot water cannot be mixed with cold water, it stays hot on both side of the tap.
And when my friends complain about this, the water turns cold, and stays cold.
I waited for 1 hour to get this fixed.

And then the sink was leaked, we call technician too and got that fixed too.
Wifi was virtually unuseable, so slow i can't work.
And last problem, breakfast was disaster. Try everything on the menu but the taste was so bad, even simple coffee was very bad.

However, there was a very positive things about the staff. All were attentive, quickly responded to my complaint, and professional. I was upgraded from basic room to deluxe (i guess).

Kudos to the staff and i hope the hotel can see my review and get all of the problems occurred to be fixed

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lionardus R
Andrian S D, General Manager at Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Lionardus R,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Serela Cihampelas Hotel Bandung and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. All of your comments are highly appreciated and will assist us in further upgrading our guest services and facilities. Please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience caused during your stay.

Despite of our shortcoming, The Team and I look forward to be able to welcome you back to Serela Cihampelas Bandung some other time in the near future.

Best Regards,