“Real Morning Friend That Need "GET HOT"”

Cups Coffee & Kitchen
Ranked #19 of 125 Coffee & Tea in Bandung
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 February 2017

As a coffee lover, after breakfast, coffee is one of my best friend. But very few places or coffee cafe that open early in the morning. Most of them open at 8 am or even 10 am. So when I found this place, its relieved as they are open at 7 or 7.30 am. I tried it twice, at night and the next morning. The coffee is average or from 1 -10 its 7 but if I can suggest to improve is the service time. Since order time to I get my order is TOO LONG. 3 coffee for about 10 - 15 minutes while I am the only guest in that time is not acceptable not counting the misunderstanding between the guy who took the order and the barista. I ordered and paid for 1 cappucino and 2 americano but the barista only receive order for 1 cappucino and he didn't realize it until I ask him where is my 2 americano. I can not imagine if this kind of service happen in crowded time or full house. I hope you can improve all this kind of things and "GET HOT" or step up the gear.
Thanks
BR

1  Thank kamput1988

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Came here twice on two different occasions. Coffee has always been great but the food.. The spatzel recommended was just below expectations AKA. very bad! The meat was tough, the cream was ill-tasted and the balsamic vinegar was over-powering the salad. The ambiance was great and there are plenty of power plugs for anyone who wants to do their work here. Good experience but avoid the toilet.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

This is my first and last visit, they have a nice decor, good food but considered small portion, good coffee, no separation between smoking and non smoking area, good service, but their restroom is terrible, shame on them for having that kind of restroom, its one of the important factor for a cafe or resto and they fail for it, guess that I will not visit them again..there's plenty of cafe in bandung that provide good coffee, good food and proper restroom

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

I only tried their americano (they don't understand long black), it was good. But the place is open for smokers so i quickly got out of there as soon as i could. I didn't even finish my coffee.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

Went there before returning to Jakarta. Ordered a flat white originally but when I asked for double, the waiter suggested Magic which is a double cappuccino. Took his offer and didn't regret it. We didn't tried the food however, seeing the menu, there are a lot of choices that looks very good. Maybe next time we'll return here and try them