“Cozy place, good ribs and cake”
Review of Noah's Barn

Noah's Barn
Ranked #84 of 2,083 Restaurants in Bandung
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Good location and very cozy hang out place with friends. And surprisingly their spicy ribs is delicious. I also love their cheese cake.. awesome !
They have variety foods, both western (include Italian pasta and pizza) and Indonesian.

hanksss, Guest Relations Manager at Noah's Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Hi andra_marita,

Thank you for your time to review our establishment.

We look forward to having you back to our establishment in the near future to try our new menu that is due coming out soon.

Best regards,

Hank

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

This place is cozy and nice for hang out, have a zip of coffee for Sunday morning.

We came here around 1130 after attending morning Sunday church. Tried to order pizza for our kids but hey only serve breakfast menu until 12. So while waiting 12h, me n my hubby ordered coffees. I had syphon
type and choosed conga coffee. My hubby had v-drip type with other type of coffee. They tasted good. Served good. Perfect for coffee lover.

The only thing that bother me is when one of the staffs stopped us playing card for killing time while waiting the pizza to arrive. He said playing card is not allowed in this place....without explaining why.

We just play basic card game without using money....and it's kids stuffs!!

So, we re quite bothered. Next time we don't bother to come here again even though the coffee was good but the environment don't support family activities.

For you who have young kids better find somewhere else to have a coffee...

Thank Bernadeta Riasa... H
hanksss, Guest Relations Manager at Noah's Barn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2016

Hi Bernadeta,

Thank you for your time to review our establishment. On behalf of whole Noah's Barn team, I would like to thank your kind feedback towards our food and beverage quality.

As for card-playing prohibition, we unfortunately have to force this regulation to all our customers here. We have a few reasons for doing this based on previous multiple events that led to dissatisfactions. But we do apologize for failing to explain to you when asked during your visit and we shall extend this to our team for retraining.

Best regards,

Hank

Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

I came here with my friends since I love the original Noah's, and the location of this new Noah's Barn is just excellent for our meet up.
Yes it is bigger, yes the location is very strategic and yes the hot coffee is about as good as the original one.
But the rest of the aspects are average to dissapointing.
The service is so so. The coziest tables and chairs are somehow blocked for 'reserved by owner' only. The interior is vast but tasteless.
The worst of all are the iced coffees. Dissapointing. We're quite wondering whether the iced coffee is really brewed, it tasted so like instant coffee.

Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

Me & my friends chose to sit at the terrace near the garden & I'd just realized there was a giant oval waterfall at the centre of it. They only turned it on late afternoon. I ordered Nachos with melted cheese & it was quite salty. I ordered After Dark for my drink. It was a blend of spices to be tea & for me, it tasted special. I attached the photos of both my Nachos & tea. Enjoy!

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Bandung has so many cozy place to hang out with family or friends. This time, I visit Noah's Barn as per my friend's suggestion. He said: you should try their coffee!!! And yes, very cozy place and not only for enjoying various coffee, but also delicious foods. For my favorite foods (which is Fish and Chips), very tasty and delicious with big enough portion. But for Italian (i.e. spaghetti etc), the plating's not interesting and small portion. It's like indomie telor plating. The interior is amazing, I love it very much. For the price, yeah.. too high for ordinary people.

2  Thank Idam007