“Shiok”

Warung Sangrai Bandung
Ranked #145 of 1,904 Restaurants in Bandung
Price range: US$2 - US$3
Reviewed 19 January 2017

My very first meal in Bandung and I was extremely impressed. Everything is so cheap and delicious. A big glass of refreshing iced sweet tea for only 50 cents! Had the spiciest chicken ever and the chilli is really hot as well as one of the best I have ever had. I seriously can't stop thinking about the amazing spicy sambal on the fried chicken even till now. Hope I'll have a chance to come back and try the quail next time.

Kev J, Manager at Warung Sangrai Bandung, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you for coming! We're glad you enjoyed our food

Reviewed 25 August 2016

I ordered Nasi Tutug Oncome set with Burung Puyuh. The price is affordable around 30-40k, you already got a set of plate Nasi tutug oncom, burung puyuh, tahu, tempe, lalapan, and sambal.

It's so tasty, even more the sambal. Nice place and near the main road so easy to find

2  Thank ana f
Reviewed 13 January 2016

This restaurant specialized in quail, although they also sell chicken. The food taste good, the service was quick, and the location is next to a big factory outlet. If you're happen to be in the area and need to get a quick lunch, I recommend this place.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 7 Stub App Tablet
1  Thank Meiriezka H
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

It's an ok food if you pass by this area and want to find something unique as they specialize on quail. Basically it's fried quail with many choices of sambal.

1  Thank Yena S
Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

The food was good, I ordered "puyuh perancis rawit" and "ayam goreng manis pedas", with kangkung, sayur asem, tahu goreng for sides. All food taste amazing. Price is very affordable. But the portion is very small, looking at food photos at the menu I was expecting a decent size of food, and it came like a sampler size. I recommend to order 2 portions if you eat a lot. This place locate in front of Heritage factory outlet, very reachable.

1  Thank missk91