US$76
US$25
US$84
US$70
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$49
US$37
Priceline
US$73
US$49
Priceline
All reviewsparking areabudget hotelwifi connectionstrategic locationnice hotelair conditiondago arearoom ratenice stayspacious roomother hotelsrecommend this hotelvisit bandungaffordable pricelocal foodporridgetaste
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for 3d2n. and this was my second stay in Neo. The room is bigger than i expected. The room and bathroom was very clean.
the staff was very friendly, helpful and polite especially for ms yuli, mr reza and mr denar. i had a great time at this hotel. Very reasonable price. Will definitely come back again and highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Rudy H, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Henny K,

This morning we have just read out your comment and are delighted to see nice review you had is shared in the trip advisor sites. How glad our management see that you identify some of our team members deliver great service as we appreciate the effort they made to one of valuable customers like you. Thank you so much for your loyalty to NEO Dipatiukur, we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

this is the first time my family and I stay here. for a budget hotel like this, pleasant enough, friendly employees, from first entrance (Rismi, Bella, denar, Dedi) until the rooms are all perfect, heartfelt smiles, everything is well prepared base on my request, from connecting room up to set up honeymoon for my sister and her husband, variety's of food was good and quite fun for my pocket lol hehe

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Rudy_Haryadi, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2018

Dear Guruh D,
Thank you for choosing NEO Dipatiukur planned for your sister's honeymoon set up surprise. Glad to hear how happy the overall stay experienced in our property. It is always our goal to make our customer having memorable stay. Looking forward to welcoming you back when revisit Bandung on the near future!

The management

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I first came to Bandung in 2016 and stayed here. Several trips after and I still stay here because I can find no reason to look around for another hotel.
Location is easy accessible in and out of Dago area, many eateries in both directions of the hotels, as well as several ATM's and and mini mart.
The rooms and spacious and comfortable with big soft beds, while the higher up rooms have a lovely view of the city. Having a cup of coffee watching the sun come up is amazing.
Coffee shop has a decent menu of food items but what got my attention this trip was the new items on show. Lambchops and Chicken cordon blue were both appetizingly delicious and satisfying. Breakfast is a decent spread mostly local items but coffee, eggs and toast are there for the others.
And this has to be said, the biggest plus point of this hotel is the staff. A professional team headed by Mr Panji the office manager, that includes the front office staff of Bella, Yuli and Rismi. All professional in their jobs, smiling and accomodating. The coffee shop of Nelson, Elza and Ergi make spending time in the restaurant a pleasure.
Ok so I have been here a few times and the staff are familiar with me, but its because of the comfort and hospitality by the whole team is what keeps me coming back.
Thanks guys Makasi Banyak and see you on my next visit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Rudy H, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Mr. Khalid,

Warmest greetings from the family of NEO Dipatiukur - Try something NEO !

With great pleasure, we read your overall comments and feel honor to be your host on each patron to our property in Bandung.
Also, we are happy to know how you benefit staying with us with the surroundings that met your needs and even more we are flattered that our team looks after you well. This motivates us to continue pleasing all of our customers included valuable guest like you. Definitely we will cascade down your overall comments to the entire team to appreciate trusting our team and the hotel as your home away from home.
Wish you always have a great time and success on your biz or leisure trip you make. Staff and Management look forward to always welcoming you back in the near future

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I had agood trip in bandung and what made it the best is the hotel the room was beautifull with a fabulous view house keeping is good
The staff was really friendly especially rismi she had the beautifull smile when i checked in and when i checked out
All you will need from market to fast food is 500 meters around the hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Rudy H, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Salim Mohamed439,

Good day ! Thank you so much for dropping NEO Dipatiukur Bandung a very nice review and found our hotel, facility and services meet your satisfaction. Glad to know Rismi our front-desk had impressed you as we have conveyed her to continue do good job. All the staff and management wish you always have a nice days. Looking forward to seeing you again soon! Cheers

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I have spent literally months at this hotel. One of my favorite things about it is that the internet is very reliable, so I would often spend hours in the restaurant taking care of tasks on my computer.

One young lady who works in the restaurant, Ergi, really stood out from the crowd for me. Besides speaking very good English, she was always proactive about trying to make my stay more comfortable through direct action or helpful suggestions. Her kindness has greatly contributed to my repeat stays at this hotel.

I would be remiss if I did not mention the other kind and helpful restaurant staff, Nelson, Elsa, and I believe the other one is named Said, all very helpful.

The front desk staff, Seshi, Yuli, Bella, Rismi and Dimas were also all very helpful during my long term stays.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Rudy H, General Manager at Hotel Neo Dipatiukur, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear Paul,

Greetings from us at NEO Dipatiukur bandung - Try something NEO!

We carefully read you comments with passion. Such a nice share to know by us being the management of the hotel and gladly found those names from us demonstrated great services shown during your stay. Would definitely cascade down this news with the entire team to make them anxious and continue do their very utmost to make all our valuable guests like you happy and reward their sincere and hard efforts for a memorable services

Last but not least, thank you so much for a nice review to NEO Dipatiukur Bandung - Kindly convey our warmest regards to your family and look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back sometimes in the near future times