All reviewssky loungecyber parknice roomswimming poolwithin walking distancestandard hotelinternational foodnice hotelhighest floorlive musiclong timebusiness tripmovie theaterbig shoppingpublic transportationhotel is locateddeluxe room
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Located close to the Bekasi Barat tollgate, the hotel was in the complex of Bekasi Cyber Park shopping mall.

The hotel itself has a nice lobby, big parking area (and special lot for the hotel guest), and good service. The room itself is as standard as the 4-star hotel, coffee maker, and refridgerator available, complete amenities (sandals, toothbrush, toothpaste, comb etc.), big shelf, cupboard and working desk.

The breakfast is also very good. there were cold cuts and japanese sushi section, local food section, international food section.

If you were looking for the mobile phone accessories or want to top-up, you can easily walk to the mall next door to the hotel. And also have the supermarket and food court there.

Recommended to stay.

note: the hotel entrance gate need to be reviewed, since it very close to the junction, for the customer who just come the Bekasi for the 1st time, they will pass it ....

Room Tip: 5th Floor is Smoking Floor
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
AstonBekasi, General Manager at Aston Imperial Bekasi Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear James R,

Welcome to Aston Imperial Bekasi and thank you for giving us your valuable feedback though TripAdvisor.

Our team are so excited that you have a great and enjoyable time during staying with us. It is an honored to be able to give our best service and distinctive experience to you while you were staying with us. We will always continuously improve our quality, facilities and service to meet our guest expectation.

Be rest assured your next stay with us will be more pleasurable and memorable one.

Your future arrival is truly awaited.

General manager

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is good to stay. The service and the staff is very good. Also have good options for breakfast. I am a vegetarian and hotel staff did serve me as per my requirements. One of their staff members named Ega was very welcoming and co-operative. She did pay personal attention to see if guests on the breakfast table get all what they need.
Overall a pleasant experience

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
AstonBekasi, General Manager at Aston Imperial Bekasi Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear PN_1887,

I would like to thank you for your great feedback of your recent stay at Aston Imperial Bekasi . We are always ready to welcome you with our warmest hospitality and assisting you during your stay in our hotel to give the feeling like home.

We do thank you very much for all the feedback and suggestion. Moreover we always treat our customer feedback as one of ways to improve our standard and competency level.

Again thank you for the great feedback, we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It was very beautiful experience, the hotel is awesome and the staff was professional and kind specially Ms. Angel she was very supportive and helpful in very kind way..
I would love to repeat the stay many times..

Stayed: March 2018
AstonBekasi, Manager at Aston Imperial Bekasi Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear Valued guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Aston Imperial Bekasi.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team especially to Angel - Guest Relation Officer. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 21 March 2018

its very good hotel, especially for the security, i saw the security often checking in my floor in some hours, and the service are good and the room have clean stuff too, the server serve with a good heart and smile.
they have many variant foods for breakfast with a good taste too.
thanks to Ms. Erika and Ms. Rully

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
AstonBekasi, General Manager at Aston Imperial Bekasi Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear njb85,

Warmest greeting from Aston Imperial Bekasi....

Thank you for pointing out our staff hospitality. They always ready to welcome and assist you during your stay in our hotel. We are glad that you had the opportunity to try our food and feel like home food, your feedback regarding this matter has been delivered to our chef and they are truly happy knowing your were satisfied with our food.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in our hotel during your next visit to Bekasi.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We book two room direct booking 2 weeks prior and request for large double bed for both room and a baby cot. We were given one double and one twin room. After mentioning that we are moving to other hotel, we were given 2 double rooms by manager on the phone. Not long after the call, 2 staff comes to our room insited that the twin beds can not be combine to one and no more double room available. Then, a staff come confirming 2 double rooms and bringing the key. When we are going to sleep, we find out that the bed in both rooms are 2 single mattress put together. I have stayed in many hotels all over the world and working in hotel industry. I usually quite understanding with my review. However, I write this because never I find this kind of malarkey.

The breakfast has various dishes however the taste and the cooking are dissapointing. The pourrage is still uncook (hard individual rice grain). Upon mentioning and showing to the waitress, no action is done and no appology is given.She just took our dirty plate and gone without words. The taste is not good with other food as well. The ketan hitam smells burned.

The building is quite new in the area but the inside is like an old hotel.

This is my second time stay in Aston hotels (I stayed at Aston Braga before) and I am dissapointed at both.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank y0y0mama
AstonBekasi, General Manager at Aston Imperial Bekasi Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear y0y0mama

Warmest greeting from Aston Imperial Bekasi....

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Aston Imperial Bekasi Hotel.

I am concern and deeply apology for the inconvenience stay in our hotel allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Please note that this problem was a true exception to our normal practices. Rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem. All our efforts are concentrated in preventing future occurrences.

I would like to reiterate our commitment to high quality standards, and I personally would like to make sure you will experience it during your next stay with us.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again at Aston Imperial Bekasi.

General manager