1,460 results
All reviews bedroom condotel water park swimming pool rumah air living room river view nice hotel dining table family vacation nice view peak season breakfast and dinner pleasant stay kids club cooking class short escape fitness center
Reviewed 27 October 2017

It's a nice hotel in terms of services during my 3 night stay over there for a company organized conference.

Something warms me more is its after hotel stay services.
What happened is I accidentally left my blazer in my room, and they found it and arranged to post it to one of my company's local office.
And it's FOR FREE.

What else can i expect? Good services indeed.
Thank you, Aston Bogor!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Astbogor, General Manager at Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Dear CZK1984,

We are truly thrilled to receive your positive review on the warm and friendly service our team provides to our guests. It is our firm belief and clear objective to offer an exceptional experience to every guest, every time and we are grateful to have one of the brightest and most enthusiastic teams in the business to make this happen.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Bogor.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

it was 2 nights stay, and I get a very great moment to be in there, good and friendly service. comfort room and environment over the hill. quite place far from noise. thank for every service and help as long as I was in there.

Room Tip: room on the 3rd tower has a good view
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear teuku c,

Delighted that you have enjoyed your recent experience with us and will take on your comments about our level of attentiveness so we ensure every guest enjoys an exceptional experience, every time.

Hope to welcome you back with us again on your next trip.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

The Location:
The hotel is located inside the Bogor Nirwana Residence Complex, 20 minutes from city center by car. Jungle Water Park and Rumah Air Restaurant is within short walking distance.

The Room:
Ask for room in Tower 2. They have the best view overlooking the pool and river. The room is equipped with separate living area and small kitchen (fridge, microwave, sink available).

The restaurant:
They serve vast selection of food. However the nasi goreng on the buffet is not recomended (often dry and tasteless).

This is a nice family hotel. However, I went there for a business meeting. Unlucky for us that we got Padma Room 5 which is oddly situated by the end of the hall in 5th Floor. The room is too small (we're a group of 13-15 people). The room did fit for 15 seats, however that's not guarantee you with good view to the projector screen. There's no room to move around and everytime somebody need to go out for a break, people seating next to that person need to move to make way. Things got worse if you seated at the end of the row or if you have big posture.

They need to improve the snacks served during coffee break. I believe Aston chain can do better than what they served during our stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Astbogor, General Manager at Aston Bogor Hotel and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear VikaMumpuni,

Warmest greetings from Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your place to stay. And also thank you very much for your review and input for our hotel .

We are very glad to know that you like the view from our room in tower 2 also the pool and river.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience that you experience during your stay at our hotel, especially about the meeting room. We will improve our service for meeting so this problem will never happen again in the future.

Once again we truly apologize, we hope we can have another opportunity to fix our deficiencies and give our best service to you

Best Regards,

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nites for a meeting and brought my family to have a holiday. It was great experience and especially the view and the food. The service also incredible, my kid was vomiting in the bed at middle of the nite and we asked room service for cleaning up, they came right away and clean all the mess.
Try the food with traditional style (sundanesse food) with sensational taste. The only thing missing is the shower only one kind that cannot be handled with hand. It is rather difficult to bath your children.
Overall, recommended place and definetly revisit.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Fauzan A,

Warmest greetings from Aston Bogor Hotel & Resort,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your place to stay in Bogor. Also thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We are very glad to know that you like the view and the food at our hotel. Also we are very glad to know that you satisfied with all of our services. Customer’s need always be our priority.

Thank you for recommend our hotel and we look forward for your return in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

This hotel has three buildings so if you stay in the next building or the second or the third the walk we’ll be very long and back again, because the elevators at the end of the building , the gym they put used plastic cups near the water cooler Very disgusting , on the swimming pool nice but had green things at the edges of it disturbing .
overall I think they have very strict budget affected their hospitality and the comfort of guests.
on the issue with the long distance walking and lizards ( big problem ) there One night we spent two hours with housekeeping to capture one, because of that incident we spoiled our dinner, and we didn’t eat dinner that night, balconie doors not closing %100 because it’s very old and no maintenance for the balcony sliding doors so lizards can come in the room easy.
The breakfast mostly traditional, but if you stay more than one night you’ll notice it’s Administrative Training Center so that’s why it’s a traditional with a little international breakfast .
I took a two bedroom condo actually each floor had two of them swimming pool View the other side 2 also Mountain View(noisy motorcycles).
My travel agent flat he advised me about that hotel and confirmed that hotel near Puncak but it’s not (three hours drive).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear Legal T,

On behalf of the entire team, we extend our apologies for not having made your stay with us exceptional, as we aim for with all guests. Both my team and I have reached out to you and would like to work out a solution to restore your confidence in us as while we are clearly a business, we know very well that our success is found in creating exceptional guest experiences each and every time, and not at their expense.

I hope to hear from you directly so that we may regain your trust and confidence in having made the right decision.