Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews cozy place short getaway kebun raya budget hotel oky nando pandemic staycation cleanliness mr guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 June 2021

This is my 2nd time staying here. The staff were friendly. Also I've got room upgrade to suite room since there was only suite available at that time. Thank you for the reception staff who was kind gave me the upgrade room. Will come back for sure!!

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel Manager, Manajer Umum at Savero Style Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear Bayzboyz, Mr

Warmest Greetings from Savero Style Hotel Bogor.

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with five stars excellent review on Tripadvisor.

We are really happy to hear that you had wonderful experience during your stay with us. All your review of comments such as our hospitality, our friendly staff, and also our services, will be raise to our team and will become a good spirit for them in giving services to all of our guests. Thank for the praise and feedback.

We will be continuously keep on improving our facilities and services for optimal customer satisfaction. On behalf of team, we are looking forward to welcoming you back in Savero Style Hotel Bogor.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation.

Warmest Regards,

Firman A

Reviewed 3 June 2021 via mobile

For two stars hotel - the location is ideal for holiday goers who’s looking for central location as it’s located a stone throw away from botanical gardens. There are plenty of cafes, restaurants and fast food chains in a walking distance or about 5-10 mins drive. The botani square shopping mall is about 5-8 mins drive. The hotels approximately 10-15 mins drive from the highway depends on the traffic.
Housekeeper: Ferry, on Saturday the 15th - he did a very good job, meticulous, efficient and responsible with his line of work.
Friendly hotel staff.
Overall, it was a good short stay in a brand new hotel. Definitely recommended for ideal location.

Room tip: Choose your room wisely as the room that’s facing the main road could be a bit noisy.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Second time staying at Savero Style. This second experience was very impressive, stayed for 4 days 3 nights. The staff was very helpful, from starting to deliver goods and food to my room until the most impressive thing was that at night I needed allergy medicine, try looking at Ojek Online but he said the pharmacy was closed, then asked for help from the hotel staff they were happy to help me so I got the medicine I needed. The next day the staff also asked if the medicine matched the allergies and how was my condition. This Savero Style is very impressive.
Two thumbs up for the service. Thank you

Date of stay: March 2021

Dear Viraamalia, Mrs

Warmest Greetings from Savero Style Hotel Bogor.

Please do not hesitate to contact us to make your future reservation.

Warmest Regards,

Firman A

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

The room quite nice they give us a room with beautiful view. i don’t expect they provide hair dryer inside The room, Food & baverages kinda so so . staff are friendly especialy restaurant staff , housekeeping Doing only in second when we ask to refil The mineral water. But we lil bit upset About our special request that actualy we want to celebrate my birthday, and already write down on our reservation. maybe a little special occasion Will make us Happy, we dont need much a greeting letter is enough to Made my day.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rubyabigael
Reviewed 9 December 2020

Well, this is my second hotel-visit in pandemic but in my opinion, this is the first time I visit a good health protocol hotel. In entrance, you will had temperature test. Mask and gloves are 'new uniform' for their staffs so we will feel more secure. After passing the test, you will have your another protocol: wash hands. This is also cool because it is provided by unique hand washing bowl, and also the hand dryer. Then, there are queue lines to protect your safety distance, both in receptionist and elevator.

Food is served by staffs, for security reason. Well, I miss to have buffet for lunch but for our healthy reason, this also good way by the hotel. Not only lunch but also snack time, so you can stay sit and enjoy :)

The hotel itself is located in a good position, in heart of Bogor near Kebun Raya. Unfortunately I not spent my night here because still insecure to stay too longer outside house haha. But I think, it will be comfort to stay here, both for meeting and staying.

Good way to have your staycation here. Or holding some year end meetings, would be good idea too. Well there are no place is really safe from the pandemic, but as long as we can stay safe, we hope we gonna be alright. Keep travelling :)

Date of stay: August 2020