Prior to our stay, I called to hotel and answered by the GRO (Nadia) who was very kind and helpful accommodating our concerns. Since we bring up our senior person who need very high safety prevention we must find the hotel that implements this safety health protocols.
After acknowledging how safety this hotel I reserved 2 rooms at the first place for staycation with my family and my mom (she is more than 70 yo). After confirming the protocols, I added another room for my sibling and his family. So I reserved 3 room at the end.
- Service is excellent with high hospitality from all of the hotel crews from your arrival until your departure
- Room is cleaned with clear information that have been disinfectant sprayed.
- food and beverages are good.
- parking space is limited.
- many best spots for hangout by walking
- no minibar, but do not worry you may ask the front office to keep your food in their chiller.
Surely we will be back to this hotel, hopefully very soon.
Thank you for delivering very nice staycations.
NoteL: Special thank you for Nadia and Adam who delivering nice service.More
- Free Wifi
- Room service