Lowest prices for your stay
US$29
US$35
Trip.com
US$27
Hotels.comUS$29
PricelineUS$29
Agoda.comUS$29
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Newest accor hotels at bogor, location is very strategic, bed is comfy, hot water is good, warm welcome and good hospitality from reception especially via and merry

Just have a concern about the access to parking area a little bit difficult, too small.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank limkho88
ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team, Other at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Dear limkho88,

It's always been a pleasure to learn our guest enjoyed to stay with ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran. Thank you to share your experience based on your personal experience with us. I will definitely share your review with our team, especially with Vani and Merry, I believe your comment will give extra booster and spirit to keep deliver a best hospitality.

Besides, I appreciate for your concern about our parking access. At the moment, we're trying to find best solution about the parking access for our guest convenient.

Once again, thank you for your review. I and the ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team are looking forward to have another chance to welcome you back on your future visit to Bogor.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 14 August 2021

New hotel in Pajajaran, Bogor and I like the location because it’s not far from the tolls to Jakarta.
The room is small but nice, and the staffs here were so friendly and assist us well.
The price is also affordable. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team, Other at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Dear Sunflowerroad,

It's such a pleasure to learn that our valued guest had a good time with us at ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran. Thank you for the positive comment you post on TripAdvisor about your personal experience on your recent stay with us. I am definitely will share your feedback to our lovely team, I am sure it will boost up our energy to strive giving the best service from heart.

Once again thank you, I and the rest of ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team are looking forward another chance to welcome you back and be at your service again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 August 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel at the downtown.
Located at prime location and easily ti access.
Everyone staff are very attentive and engaging with the guest.
Thank you for Merry, Vita, especially Bu Chaca for the hospitality during our stay. Definitely value for money for luxurious night stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team, Other at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Dear 82Gooner,

Thank you for taking time to give an excellent review based on your personal experience with ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran. I am pleased to learn that had good time with us here. A safety environment is our priority, especially for our guest.

I definitely will share your comment to our team, exclusively to Ms. Meri, Ms. Vani, and Ms. Chaca. I believe it will give additional booster to always give best service from heart to our guest.

Last but not least, I and the rest of the team of ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran are looking forward to welcome you back and be at your service once again.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 July 2021

In this vacation, I got something different from what I usually stay. I saw a hotel that just opened, but I can't be sure if it's a good hotel or not. It turned out that after I checked in at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran. I get service that I have never gotten during my stay anywhere else. At the beginning of my reservation was welcomed by Mrs. Merry. After finishing my reservation, I was escorted to my room by Mr. Budi and explained the facilities in the room. It turned out that the room was very nice and memorable for me and my partner. The room I got was very clean, fragrant, neat with a fragrant bed and no stains at all. After I finished checking everything in the room, I went out and met with Mr. Haris as housekeeping, beyond my expectation. It turned out that everything was done by him with standards that had been applied and explained in detail for all my needs during my stay. Thanks also to Mr. Kelvin at night brought drinking water and towels for me. I highly recommend this hotel for vacations, meetings, long trips or other things to stay.

Room tip: best views, best quality room, excellent service
Date of stay: July 2021
ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team, Other at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2021

Dear ayolike,

Thank you for your kind review about ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran. We're delighted to know that your stay was pleasant.
I will share your positive review to all of our team, and definitely will boost up our team, especially Ms. Mery, Mr. Budi, Mr. Haris, & Mr. Kelvin, to keep giving the best service from heart.
I am looking forward to welcome you back in the near future stay.

Best regard,

Reviewed 8 July 2021

My wife and I stayed for 1 night in this hotel for work and it was beautiful. The location is perfect for people outside Bogor to visit the Kebun Raya in the morning. The bedroom was tastefully decorated and very clean. Hotel staff was also friendly and accommodating. We got upgraded to the slightly bigger room which we loved and had a late check out. One thing to note is the parking basement is quite small, hence you need to drive carefully in order to park inside. Otherwise, this hotel is perfect for vacation in the heart of Bogor. I will booked this hotel for my parent when they are visiting me in the future.

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear MiftahF,

Thankyou for your time to write a positive review about ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran. I am pleased to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us during your business trip in Bogor.
I will share your positive review to my stylish team and I'm sure it will rise up our spirit to keep giving the best service from heart.
Once again thank you, I and ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran family are looking forward to welcome you in the near future stay.

Warm regards,