Lowest prices for your stay
US$25
Free cancellation until 19/12/21
PricelineUS$23
Booking.comUS$28
TravelocityUS$25
All reviews merry pandemic housekeeping mr hospitality facilities bed services location
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2021

I have such a great time in IBIS Styles Padjajaran Bogor with a beautiful city view at the room & good facilities. Services were nice, especially for Hari at Housekeeping very informative and helpful. Good to know you

The hotel is clean and sanitized frequently makes me and my fam feel comfortable and safe stay at this hotel during a pandemic.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Vivi Anggriani, General Manager at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2021

Dear 2002-Annie,

What a review you wrote! I am very thrilled to learn you had a great time at ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran. Thank you to spent your time to write marvelous review with us and our future guest on TripAdvisor.

Your safety and satisfaction are our top priority, and we take pride to deliver an exquisite hospitality to our guest. I will share your review with my stylish team, especially Hari, as a motivation and encouragement to strive to improve our quality of service.

Once again thank you and I hope ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran could be your second home away from home on your future visit in Bogor. Stay safe.

Reviewed 9 September 2021

The room very clean and comfortable. Facilities and services are excellent as three stars hotel. And i want to say thank you to Mr. Bambang as housekeeping in this Hotel for make up the room, he has good attitude.

Trip type: Travelled on business
ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team, Other at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021

Dear sianturie,

It's such a wonderful feeling to read positive review from our guest. I am pleased to learn that you had a good time stay here with us. Our motivation is creating a pleasant memories to our guest by deliver superb hospitality. I will share your positive review to my team, especially, Bambang our stylish housekeeper, as an encouragement to strive bring the best service in our hotel.
Once again thank you for your review, I and ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team are looking forward another opportunity to welcome you back soon on your future visit to Bogor.

Reviewed 6 September 2021

New hotel in town with very strategic location. Easy access to everywhere, Room was clean, complete amenities and spacious for an Ibis Styles.
The warmest welcoming from the Front Office team especially from Mba Chacha, Mas Lutfy and Mba Vani also Ms. Nina for assist my booking, thank you ALL :-)
Health Protocol well implemented in all hotel area.
Last but not least, many thanks to Ibu Vivi - General Manager, for the welcome cake, welcome card and 2 roses on the table, love it..love it..
Keep up the good work and will come back for sure !

Room tip: High Floor
1  Thank Pingkan M
ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team, Other at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear Pingkan M,

What a marvelous feedback from a satisfied guest! I am pleased to learn that you love the cake as well the roses and feel welcome at ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran on your recent visit last week.

I am definitely will share your feedback to my stylish team, especially Caca, Lutfy, Vani and off course Nina as an encouragement and motivation to strive deliver a splendid service to our guest.

Once again thank you for your superb comment. I and ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team are looking forward to have another chance to welcome you back and be at your service once again.

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

Newest accor hotels at bogor, location is very strategic, bed is comfy, hot water is good, warm welcome and good hospitality from reception especially via and merry

Just have a concern about the access to parking area a little bit difficult, too small.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank limkho88
ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team, Other at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2021

Dear limkho88,

It's always been a pleasure to learn our guest enjoyed to stay with ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran. Thank you to share your experience based on your personal experience with us. I will definitely share your review with our team, especially with Vani and Merry, I believe your comment will give extra booster and spirit to keep deliver a best hospitality.

Besides, I appreciate for your concern about our parking access. At the moment, we're trying to find best solution about the parking access for our guest convenient.

Once again, thank you for your review. I and the ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team are looking forward to have another chance to welcome you back on your future visit to Bogor.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 14 August 2021

New hotel in Pajajaran, Bogor and I like the location because it’s not far from the tolls to Jakarta.
The room is small but nice, and the staffs here were so friendly and assist us well.
The price is also affordable. Thank you!

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team, Other at Ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2021

Dear Sunflowerroad,

It's such a pleasure to learn that our valued guest had a good time with us at ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran. Thank you for the positive comment you post on TripAdvisor about your personal experience on your recent stay with us. I am definitely will share your feedback to our lovely team, I am sure it will boost up our energy to strive giving the best service from heart.

Once again thank you, I and the rest of ibis Styles Bogor Pajajaran team are looking forward another chance to welcome you back and be at your service again.