Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$20
View deal
Hotels.comUS$21
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
TravelocityUS$21
eDreamsUS$20
CheapTicketsUS$21
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2019

Very noisy. Loud music in the halls that comes into the rooms. Construction noise can occur at any time day or night. Bed was fine but pillow hard. Food in the restaurant was ok. Generally good and cheerful service. Blood stains on the sheets. Coffee stains in the cups. Shower runs out of hot water. No soap in the bathroom. Etc. Overall avoid.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Ripwalk
Reviewed 5 September 2019

Staying for 12 days, when arrived The welcoming are not really expected, I have to find the trolley by myself, No One helping me with my luggage, bring 2 bags, Shoes and cloth with hanger, Even there’s couple of staff at The lobby No One offering help, finally I have to bring by my own to my room.
Room really need touch up, looks really old, smell in The room was awful, bathroom so dirty.
Quality food on breakfast not good, out of 12 days staying, only once having breakfast.

My opinion The rate is too expensive Compare to The service, food on breakfast and hotel facility.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bertopriambudi
Reviewed 17 July 2019

I paid a 3M rp deposit but when it was time to leave they wanted me to pay a service charge of 600,000 rp and when I said NO they tried to hit me with a charge for a Sinking Fund. Very dishonest people in this country!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2019 via mobile

The hotel is quite new. Since we check in on 31 December 2018, it's a bit subjective to review the hotel since it was very crowded. Need couple of hours to get the room key. I didn't book room with breakfast since it was not available on the online travel web. Located in near city center. Surrounding available retail store such Lotte Grosir, Transmart etc.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

Rooms were unstandardised (same deluxe room has fridge, some other hasn’t). Some broken bulbs, unpowered power plug, no door lock, very limited parking space (we are forced to park our car outside hotel compound). Service was incredibly poor! Breakfast service was not up to a hotel standard, pity!
Unfortunately it’s difficult to find positives out of my experience staying here.

Date of stay: December 2018