US$70
US$62
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$36
US$77
US$69
Hotels.com
Grand Darmo Suite by AMITHYA(Surabaya)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$21
Agoda.com
US$28
US$25
ibis
Hotels.com
All reviewsswimming poolgarden viewhotel areanice poolspacious roomtaxigymleisuredoormanpurposefoods
Reviewed 7 October 2014

Stayed 2 nights in a renovated pool facing room. Our room was clean and comfortable. Wifi was working very well and we could enjoy our connectivity once again. Did not encounter any other problem except noise coming from the band performing at the pool side at night could be disturbing for pool facing rooms. It is a very pleasant hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2014 via mobile

Not a good area, "hot" items on breakfast (hash browns sausages, scram bled eggs etc) are stone cold and reception staff need more training. Very limited choice on the room service menu which is a shame as I couldn't find anything I'd want to eat a second time.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2014

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 2 October 2014 via mobile

Stayed fot two nights here and I have to say that it is the worst among other novotel network.
The first night we stayed at the hotel room. The check-in process took 20 minutes. Then they gave only one access card even I asked two and agree with the charges if I loss those cards. I explained why I need two cards, but they said could not provide the cards since it might cause an error on their system. I cannot inderstand the reason, but finally I accept their decision.
For the second night, we (me,husband, and my parents) stayed at the family room apartment with two bedrooms. Once again, they only provide ONE ACCESS CARD with the error reason. It's 2014 and you still stuck with your system error? And it's Novotel, one of Accor hotel network. Our first impression on this hotel was bad. The check-in process need a lot of improvement, both the speed and the service quality.
Luckyly, the hotel room was good. It was better than the apartment room which was older. But both are okay. However the amenities were poor. They only provide soap, shampoo, brush+toothpaste. No shower cap, cotton bud, or sanitary bag. The body lotion was provided at the apartment only. It was poor compared to other Novotel I had stayed at Bandung, Semarang, Palembang and Singapore.
The breakfast was just average in terms of the variety and the taste. One more turndown point was the staff enter our room to empty the mini bar when we were out for lunch. It is unacceptable for me since they did not ask for our permission.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends