Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$29
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$44
StayForLongUS$70
All reviews pasar malam hyatt hotel classic room nice garden spacious room local hotel sashimi business trip swimming pool love this hotel local cuisine excellent breakfast tunjungan plaza coffee shop street food breakfast spread breakfast menu
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 November 2020 via mobile

Staying at the hotel for 2 nights with my family and it was a good experience. The hotel can be described as a boutique and family friendly hotels. Being a quite old hotel itself, the design is suitable for people who come for staycation or relaxin. in some cases though, in the room I’m staying, the furnitures are quite old looking but still work perfectly and the toilet parts such as the bath tub and the water closet have stained on them because of the old age of the items. Those things can be replaced with the new modern type but of course it will cost a lot to do such a change.

The staffs are really friendly especially the security teams at the lobby and the cooks helping at the breakfast stands. The foods varieties are much less due to the pandemic. Two days stay and got the exact same breakfast menu like pecel, soto, gado gado, rice, fried rice, egg corner, sausages, and noodles. It can be improved by changing the menu variations and doesn’t need to add the variation type in my opinion.

Overall, I had a pleasant stay with my family especially the koi pool that my grandfather enjoyed a lot while sitting on the bench.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

if you need hotel with a nice view garden in the city, this is a best choice, and for the room is comfort, all the staff are nice, and the food for breakfast and lunch, you can find many variety food also.
oh ya, i use this hotel for meeting too at its ballroom on second floor, nice room, a big enough for meeting or seminar room

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank addygunadi
Reviewed 3 August 2020

I stayed with my family for a night in Classic room. Start with the check in process, I was handled by mas Chandra. He’s super nice and explained everything clearly, thank you. The room was very neat, no dust found. My sister loved it so much. However my parents were a little bit dissapointed with the breakfast for less variants, I fully understand due to current situation. Yet, we all enjoyed the stay till the very end. The checkout was helped by Mba Echa, thank you for the smooth checkout.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 1 June 2020

I stayed here for business trip and the hotel location was just beside my office. The location was in the city center, close to many restaurants and mall. What I like in this hotel were the swimming pool and the restaurants. There were many choices of restaurant here. The room was old but well maintained.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

It was truly pleasant stay. Went there for a holiday. The hotel located nearby the biggest shopping mall in Surabaya, centrally located in the city make it convenient to visit a lot of place.
The room is big, spacious and bright. Which is rare for the hotel nowadays.
The moment we come into the lobby, the tranquility of resort and the sounds of gamelan music welcoming us. The reception and hotel concierge are helpful and friendly throughout our stay.
The food was really good, I was surprise with the various items offered, the quality and the taste. They offered local/traditional food, and international breakfast. If you would like to try authentic local delicacy, I would strongly suggest to try the hotel buffet (breakfast too).
The coffee shop offered really good coffee, cake and traditional cake. We went to spa and it was really good experience too.
All in all, it was pleasant stay in the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020