Lowest prices for your stay
Vio.com
Agoda.com
US$16
View deal
Etrip
Trip.comUS$17
StayForLong
All reviews job guys strategic location gym mita rama thx ms
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2019

They have all the facilities for a solo male traveler. Near the city. Room are ok with everything. Staff is ok. Next time I go there I stay because it the best place to me. I like to recommend it to others also.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank leslieinSriLanka
IntanA382, General Manager at G Suites Hotel by AMITHYA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Dear Lesliein,
It's a Great Day!

Thank you for your time for sharing your experience during your stay with us. Great to know that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments is valuable for improving our service quality and delivering the excellent service always. Trust I would share your compliments to my teams.

Keep Groovy,

Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

My first impression of this hotel is tall and not bad and I don't even think if the hotel has 10+ floor, because I got a good price about 300k (from Traveloka).

Reception are so kind to me, and no need to waiting too long, I get my key and go to lifts.

+ :

The room is little bit spacious, has a good view to Jl.Gubeng, TV with local and international channel, mineral water, safety box, not so modern room but clean. Washbin outside the bathroom with big mirror. Amenities are pretty good.

Breakfast at the lobby level, in the restaurant. I'm amazed, they provide a lot choice of breakfast like a 4 stars hotel, Indonesia and American breakfast are available in here such as nasi goreng, cereal, milk and some cake and dessert and the taste was good in my opinion. Has a smoking area outside the restaurant (outdoor area but facing the parking area and street)

Location just good, near Gubeng station (aprox. 2 km) and nearby mall such as Grand City and Plaza Surabaya also Museum Kapal Selam (submarine museum), to Tunjungan Plaza is about 4 km.

- but sadly there is not cupboard/closet, just hanger. And the bathroom is so tiny with glass partition and doesnt have any key, even the toilet area is so small. If you sitting on the toilet maybe your knee is touching the glass door and ventilation not so good if you taking a shower with hot water, too much steam.

Worth it. And I recommended, but when you're in Surabaya, online transportation much better.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
IntanA382, General Manager at G Suites Hotel by AMITHYA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2019

Dear Mr.rama

it's a Great Day!
Thank you for your time for sharing your experience during your stay with us. Your comments is valuable for improving our service quality and delivering the excellent service always. Trust I would share your compliments to my teams. Also I would like to apologize for the minus value of your experienced a while staying with us. It’s our concern to improve our service and property condition always.We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to G Suites Hotel Surabaya.

Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

I just checking in by today at 14:30-
I requested standard room with king bed, but the reception told us that the room is full. I don't understand at this hour the room is full???? I know there will be still a lot of expected arrival that not arrive yet. They can change if they want, but they won't. And they doesn't aware with our complaint like wth?? The bad things at this hotel just from female reception at that time, overall for breakfast and the room is quite good.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IntanA382, General Manager at G Suites Hotel by AMITHYA, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2019

Dear Our Great Guests,

it's a Great Day!

Thank you for your time for sharing your experience during your stay with us. Your comments is valuable for improving our service quality and delivering the excellent service always. Trust I would share your compliments to my teams. And i would like to appologize because our bed type is based on availibility. We’re looking forward to welcoming you for extended your gorgeous experience with us in the near future.

G Suites Hotel Surabaya

Reviewed 27 November 2018 via mobile

I came to surabaya because of business trip. I stayed at G suite only for 1 night. I kind of person who realy objectives to give value of something. So here's my review.

Location
The location of this hotel i must say is the best. Near to everywhere, business center etc. Near to starbucks and restaurants.

Concierge
They are polite, always smile and greet guest with their genuine smile. They realy know where i should go to eat, which transportatio i should use.

Reception
When i checked in, no greeting by the reception, no smile, i had to say the way they explain regarding of my request is poor. I do realy understand all the requested subject to availability, but again if you cant meet the guest expectation at Least apology is a must. They only said "only twin bed remaining, our hotel is full" no apology or empathy at all. You should learn about politness and how to smile with concierge.

Room
The room were clean, it's quite spacious also. Is good for me due to i stayed here only for business trip. Oh maybe you guys can put some more amenities inside the room. The only problem in my room with the ac. It'not working properly. I called reception twice ask them to sent someone to check my ac but no one shows up until i checked out.

The food was not bad, the had several option from western to indonesian. The only thing that you guys should develope only the seasoning. There are some dish that they dont have taste at all. Just like a plain.

Overall i'm okay with my stay at g suite. However, the management need to do development regarding of staff skills, language etc.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank rickyreynaldi
IntanA382, General Manager at G Suites Hotel by AMITHYA, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2018

Dear Mr. Ricky ,

It's Great Day!
Thank you for your time to give review toward G Suites Hotel. Your comments and feedbacks are valuable for improving our commitment to deliver the excellent service always.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced a while staying with us. It’s our concern to improve our service and property condition always.We’re looking forward to welcoming you back to G Suites Hotel Surabaya.

G Suites Hotel Surabaya

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

been here for a business trip in surabaya.
great service; fast and friendly.
staff always greet, oh no, not only a greeting but more to best wishes on our day - great day! all the time and whenever they meet. love this. wifi is also great.

location; as located between the junctions of a busy road must carefully to ride on the right line so easier to enter the hotel.

would like to recommend this hotel and have a ‘great day!’

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
IntanA382, General Manager at G Suites Hotel by AMITHYA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear Mr. Wartino ,
Great Day!

Thank you for your time for sharing your experience during your stay with us. Great to know that our services and facilities has delighted your stay at G Suites Hotel. I would share your compliments to my great team.
We are looking forward to see you soon and spend your remarkable experience with G Suites Hotel.

Keep Groovy,