Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Bintan Sayang is the place to go to if you just want to hang around and play some pool. If you are looking for a nice environment to snorkel, go kayaking, exploring or just swimming in the ocean, this is not the place for you. Swimming pool was very nice though.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2015

they claim that the resort is on the ocean, and its true, but partially,

its on the water twice a day during high tide and rest of the time its not so soothing to look at all that mud, but let me tell you once the ocean has reached your cottage its mesmerizing, remember not all cottages has ocean view

staff has been helpful and nice, they dont have own kitchen, but the restaurant right outside has some very delicious food served in not so expensive rates,

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bintan_Sayang, General Manager at Bintan Sayang Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2015

Hi Kart_sul,
Firstly, thank you for supporting Bintan Sayang Resort.

We greatly appreciate your effort in writing review and sharing your experiences with us. We are hoped that you have enjoyed yourself and your accompanies at our resort.

It is our pleasure to have you with us and we are delighted that our staffs are able to satisfy you on your stay.

It is you, Kart_sul, our guests that drive us to do our best and compliments like yours help a lot. Once again thank you for continual support of Bintan Sayang Resort. We will continue to improve in the resort.

Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in Bintan without spending too much, this is the place. Not a "glamour" resort but definitely excellent for a quiet and peaceful holiday. My parents enjoyed the kampong calmness and feeling this place brings. Room is very very spacious. 4 of us siblings stayed in the same at sea villa. Had a connecting door with parents room.

Place is clean. Spent most of the time out of hotel to look for food. Nearby warung bakar sells excellent bbq food and local dishes. Spent only $40 for 6 people.the food in hotel is not bad either. Hotel guest enjoy extra discount on food. Hotel has karaoke, kayaking , pool tables all for free. The swimming pool is simple but serves its purpose.

For travelling, adviced to hire a taxi driver frm ferry terminal. Got one for $60 for one whole day booking. Taxi driver knows great places to find hidden gems

Overall, recommend place for those looking for peace and comfort over "luxury"

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 365firdausj

Hi Firdaus,
Firstly, thank you for supporting Bintan Sayang Resort.

We greatly appreciate your effort in writing review and sharing your experiences with us. We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed yourself at our resort.

It is you, Firdaus, our guests that drive us to do our best and compliments like yours help a lot. Once again thank you for continual support of Bintan Sayang Resort. We will continue to improve in the resort.

Reviewed 17 April 2015

Stayed at Bintan Sayang sea villa for 2 nights. This resort is not a luxurious resort, however a few simple things made up for me and my family. The staff is friendly and warm and always on hand to help. After check in from the receptionist, the staff actually escorts us to our individual room which i hardly found this service from any other hotel. We are staying at villa 17 and 18 which is the last villa near towards the swimming pool and fishing pond. The room and bathroom is spacious, very spacious. They do provide simple amenities in the bathroom. My parents like their bed and pillows. We took up their in room massage package, is it GOOD!!
My family and i spend most of our time at the pool side. Although there is no shelter for the pool, but they do provide pool's umbrella for us. Will be better if they could get more umbrella around the pool or plant more tress there. Nice balcony sea villa during the high tides.
We went down to the town for our dinner. Recommend Mr. Sarni as your driver, he is friendly and knowledgeable about the places. He brought us to nice satay stall and introduces local food there.
Overall, this resort is mostly suitable for those people looking for relaxing time. The resort area is very quiet and away from crowd. My family and i feel like having the whole resort during our stayed. We will definitely come back again for our family trip.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Jessica S

Hi Jessica,
Firstly, thank you for supporting Bintan Sayang Resort.

We greatly appreciate your effort in writing review and sharing your experiences with us. We are delighted to know that your family and yourself have enjoyed at our resort.

It is you, Jessica, our guests that drive us to do our best and compliments like yours help a lot. Once again thank you for continual support of Bintan Sayang Resort. We will continue to improve in the resort.

Reviewed 11 April 2015

Went here as part of a tour package with 7 of my friends. We had fun, but I would mostly associate that part of my experience to the natural beauty of Indonesia. I enjoyed the sun, the breeze and the excursions (5 stars for the fireflies tour that we had... I'll write a separate review about this.

The accommodations however was a bit of a let down. We stayed in a sea villa. The room was quite spacious. Very spacious. This was perhaps the most spacious room I've stayed in all my travels. It had a king sized bed for two people; but the room would easily fit 2 kind sized beds. The beds were of good quality. Our bed sheets were clean, but one of my friend complained that their had a stain. The breakfast had limited choices. Four dishes - 3 of them were carbs (fried rice and noodles) and the other was fried egg. But quite frankly, I enjoyed this over the other hotel we stayed with as part of the package we took. The other hotel had more variety, but the four dishes that Bintan Sayang had for our breakfast tasted better. They also had some break which you can toast - 2 pieces at a time (on a very old toaster)

Now for the disappointing parts...

The aircon in our room seems new and gives off cold air; however, it is not placed on the correct spot. It cools the hallway between the main door and the bathroom, but the cold air wouldn't go as far as the bed. Its OK in the evening but in the afternoon, my friend had to pull the sofa to the door just so he could get decent air conditioning.

The bathroom was also spacious, but the bathroom floor was wet when I first entered it. I'm not sure if someone used it right before we entered or the cleaners were just lazy to dry them up. The water pressure from the shower head was extremely weak. The pressure on the bidet was stronger. Taking a bath was very difficult. I would have given this resort a 3-stars had they have stronger water. The sink had no counter top for you to place your toiletries. There were some toiletries provided and they were OK.

The resort advertised that they had some free bicycles and kayaks for use. These were also a let down. There were only 4 bicycles so we didn't even bother. There were enough kayak boats for 8 people, but since there were some guests who went ahead of us, only 4 of us got to ride them. The pool was a bit dirty and it had no shade whatsoever... I usually wouldn't mind but Indonesia is quite near the equator.

They had a volleyball court but they had no volley ball when we visited. They said it was broken. Come on, how expensive could a volley ball be that you wouldn't keep a spare!

The place is also quite far from grocery stores, so if you find yourself needing water or some snacks you'll have to make do with their mini market. The prices are very reasonable but the choices are very limited.

Will I come again? Probably, even if I gave this accommodations a poor rating, I would consider coming back... reasonably priced clean rooms. I just wish that they fix their water pressure problem.

Room tip: I got room # 4 and it was in the farthest cabin from the shared facilities. It's a few minutes walk but I actually preferred this one because it was very quiet.
Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank Julius B

Hi Julius,
Allowing us to thank you for supporting Bintan Sayang Resort.

We greatly appreciate your effort in writing review and sharing your experiences with us. We are sorry that your stay with us is not that wonderful and does not meet your expectations.

We have take consideration into the cleanliness of the pool and had worked on it. We have also looked into the water pressure problem.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we value your feedback and agree that there is always room for improvement for which we promise never to stop trying.

It is guest like you that drive us to do our best.