Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2019 via mobile

No internet, no TV , no activity, the included breakfast is a joke - they charged me for an extra cup of coffee??? With the included breakfast. In all fairness it is the fasting MTH, but still the items I pointed out are things they need to address. Photo of my breakfast included, what a joke

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Been here for abt more than 5 times. Good place to relaxed but no amenities at all. Wifi just install in Lobby but super Slow. No fridge in room, No Hot water Heater. Water pressure was so slow. Bedsheets was change once the customer check out & when the new customer check in, the bedsheets was dirty. On our last visit, Restaurant didn’t open on time. The Front Office didn’t inform the Restaurant abt the early check out & we have to wait so long for them to open and driver drove us so slow till we missed the ferry. Intention was to catch fish there but now No More fish at all. Waste of time going there. The Resort was always Empty even on weekends. Usually we are the only customer in the whole Resort. Night was dark as they off all the pathway for the unoccupied rooms. If you want the kampung style, here is the place with clean Surrounding. Swimming pool also clean.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank UmarillaJ
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Visit this hotel for one night only. Hotel is quite old. Water villa is withoit hot water. Furniture old. Swimming pool dirty, sunbeds damaged, there is no umbrellas. Breakfast included in the room price terrible. Restaurant also dirty but sea food is nice but price is sky high for Indonesia.
There is no possibilities to pay by credit card. CASH only resort.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 125alexeys
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a short visit to this resort when were in Bintan last week and we were amazed by this resort. It's peaceful and beautiful, there was an area with white sands and coconut trees, where we can sit and enjoy the view. We were also able to walk on the oceanfront pathway with coconut trees. We will definitely come back again.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andrewaE52KE
Reviewed 27 September 2015

It is about 25km from Tanjong Pinang Ferry Terminal. The are gentle slopes throughout the journey and a few more challenging hills stand between the ferry terminal to the resort.
The view is pleasant and as it is not near the main town, it gives a rustic and unreal feeling especially for city dwellers like me. I have enjoyed the simple layout of the resort but things are very functional around it.
The room is clean with comfortable bed. Aircon is working fine for me. Spacious too. The water heater is not working well and I have warm water on the first day but not the second. Each room comes with a sea facing platform outside of the room for chatting and I thought this feature was pretty cool especially if go with a group of friends.
The breakfast "buffet" is very plain. It comes with noddles, eggs, fried rice and eggs. Coffee and tea are part of the offerings. There are a few eateries outside the resort and the food we had was great. The coconut taste better than those within the resort too!.
If you do not want to venture out, there is a swimming pool next to the rooms and a simple KTV room made available for those who want to hone their singing skills. My group of friends were having a great time singing and we have the entire room all to ourselves.
This place is not for the fussy but if you like clean and comfortable rustic stay (other than water heater) above the sea, then this is a great place.
The staff were very friendly but speaks only simple English. Would definitely come back again.

Date of stay: September 2015