All reviews bath room is clean hotel located star hotel one night losari beach roomrate competitive variance accor training mall resto lobby housekeeping toilet towels taste
Reviewed 24 April 2018

This hotel is located at the heart of Makassar city. The room is quite spacious, and clean. The house keeping staff always change the bed sheet and towels everyday. The room is equipped with mini safe deposit box, hot water kettle, mini refrigerator and free wifi
The shower room is separated from the toilet with a glass wall. They serve liquid shower cream in a dispenser that also can be used as shampoo too.
The resto where they serve breakfast has a vintage decoration, very warm and cozy. Love it....!! But they don't serve various menu.
The staff are very kind and helpful. This hotel will be in my list when I visit Makassar again...

Room tip: Choose room at a high level so you can see the city view
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Joice B, Manager at Ibis Styles Makassar Sam Ratulangi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear Sita K,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your experience stay with ibis styles Makassar Sam Ratulangi. We glad to hear that you like this hotel and you enjoy the service too. I will share your feedback with all my team, and especiall we put special attention for your comment about the variety of menu for future improvement.

Once again thank you for put our hotel as your list for future planning of your travelling schedule. We are waiting for your next visit.

Management

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel only one night! during our trip to Indonesia and Malaysia! New hotel, the bedroom has a fabulously comfortable mattress, like pillows, sheets, very fresh!
We didn't try the breakfast because we left at 4 am and they forgot to prepare for take away
in the rush for departure and for as little rest that we had, I left my money in the safe. I called them and were immediately concerned to recover them and put them in the safe! in our following internal flights to makassar, the reception clerk who has always been in touch with me, brought me the money at the Airport (all correct) thank you very much for the correctness of this hotel and the people who work there!
of course I recommend it! cheap cheerful beyond expectations
hasta pronto!!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joice B, Manager at Ibis Styles Makassar Sam Ratulangi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Afroditeblu,

Thank you for sharing your experience about ibis styles makassar sam ratulangi. It's great that you have a wonderful experience with us. We always strive to provide the best of both products and services including safety and comfort.

Once again thank you for recomend our hote, we are waiting for your next visit.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

New hotel near Mall Ratu Plaza is clean and comfortable.
With my gold accor advantage member, my room is upgraded to suite room make my rest is perfect.
Bed is comfortable, separately bathroom and toilet.
Breakfast is not bad and a lot of variance.
Water in Swimming pool is not clear, need attention.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Joice B, Manager at Ibis Styles Makassar Sam Ratulangi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Blicup,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about ibis Styles Makassar Sam Ratulangi. Thank you for helping us to see things that still need to be improved.
As a gold member, it is our obligation and your right to get the upgrade facility. Once again thank you for your loyalty.

Management

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel couple times and i ca say that this hotel is 3 stars hotel but the service is a 4 star hotel

The downside of the hotel is the carpark in the basement. I had to wait for 20 minutes to get out.

And also the towel in the bathroom is having a bad smell. I dont know its the soap or what. But the smell is really bad.

Overall this hotel is good and definitely i will stay in this hotel again when I visit Makassar

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Liana

Thank you very much for your positif feedback regarding your stay at ibis Styles Makassar Sam Ratulangi. Your feedback is very valuable for us. Our challenge is our parking space, but we are available for valet service for every guest. I will share your feedback with all my team for preventive measures to recur errors in the future.

Once again thank you and we are really apologize for inconvienience during your stay. Allow us to have a chance to give the best from us in the next future.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I like this hotel...very good service I will choose this hotel every time...especially in reception very nice guy..Idhan. He is a life saver...A1 service. Nice cosy rooms. Housekeeping is excellent. Excellent restaurant.. Restaurant manager Vicky is a great guy..and Mira is so pleasent. Always there to help with our order..Best place in Makassar..any tourist spots..they are always ready to help you out...

Dear Durgaprasad M

Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your visit at ibis Styles Makassar Sam Ratulangi. After days with us, you have become a very important part for us so we always want to make sure you get the best.

Our team has been trained to provide excellent service to every customer, and proud because you can remember them well.

Thanks again, and we're always ready to give you the best in your next visit.