US$40
US$17
US$127
US$40
Priceline
The 4 Fish(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$39
Priceline
Bunaken Beach Resort(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$34
  • Beachfront
US$192
US$103
  • Pool
All reviewscorner suitemanado citynice hotelbig lobbyfive star hotelhuge roomsmall hillbubur manadoexcellent stayrooms are spaciouscity viewlobby areapleasant staystrategic locationbunaken islandindonesiahowie
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Great view, great price,great hotel

The only issue I had during my stay was that I could not make an outgoing phone call, it had been an issue for a few days, they did not know when it is going to get fixed and they could not provide me with suggestion where to go to make such phone call ( I ended up borrowing a security guard's cell phone and gave him some money).

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Throughout my review, I will use the word Big to describe the hotel. It's in the city approx.45 mins from airport including traffic. A good part of it is that it's located in a small Hill and so any room window will give you a city view or sea view or both. It's Resort type hotel. Big lobby, huge pillars like colonial setting. Pretty spread out instead of tall hotels nowadays. I did not have a booking still check in was easy and quick. My room was on the 8th floor and well Big size, big bathroom. Had a separate enclosure for bath (unlike glass partitions we see nowadays). F&B as a whole was good and quick service staff with it.
I may come back here again but the rates here may just be a little costly than other big wig hotels in and around.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Ashwatdudhwal, Mr

Warmest greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado

On behalf of all team, I would like to appreciate for your time to share your experience during stay with us. Thank you very much for choosing Sintesa Peninsula for your kind stay.
Wish we able to serve you again in the near future with the better service on your next visit.
Thank your very much for your kind attention.

Sincerely yours.

I Putu Aom Dharmaya

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

Hoi zäme,

A little bit overpriced, but probably the best hotel in Manado. Rooms are very tidy and clean. The shower is nice. Western bathroom. The food was good, as well as the drinks. In total, very satisfying.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

Dear Werni D, Mr/Mrs,

Warmest greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado.

On behalf of all team we would like to thanks for your kind stay at Sintesa Peninsula Manado . Highly appreciated for your time to share your value experience during stay with us.
Wish we able to serve your again in the future with the better service and value price.
Thank you very much for kind attention.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Room was huge just for myself. The bathroom too. This is quite an old hotel, was a hospital. The only one on a small hill at the city center where you can see a range of mountains and ocean. I love the Bubur Manado (pumpkin-based porridge with vegetables and you can add the spicy sambal Roa) served every morning :)

Room Tip: high floor, ocean view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
I Putu Anom D, General Manager at Sintesa Peninsula Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Dear Risye D, Ms

Wrmest greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado

On behalf of all team we would like to appreciate your times to share your value experience during stay with us.
Thank you very much for your kind effort, wish we able to serve you again in the future with the better service.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Beyond expectation. Food, room very good. For the city like manado, this is the best. Value of money, fast check in and out, hospitality, view, and good breakfast. Will be very happy to stay there again. Recommended.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Gunawan Djajusman Mr,

Warmest greetings from Sintesa Peninsula Manado

On behalf of all staff and management of Sintesa Peninsula Manado, we would like to thanks for choosing us for your kind stay. Appreciated for your time to write down the value review to share your experience during stay with us.
Wish we able to serve you again in the future on your next visit.
Thank you very much for kind attention.

Sincerely yours,