US$120
Aryaduta Manado(Manado)
US$60
US$42
  • Breakfast included
The 4 Fish(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
US$45
  • Pool
Mapia Resort(Manado)
US$60
US$52
Bunaken Beach Resort(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$34
  • Beachfront
All reviewsgolf courseclose to the airportplay golfnice hotelswimming poolminutes from the airportsuperior roomstayed here for one nightbusiness tripsmoking roomlocal foodtaxifacilitiesindonesiatransitreceptioniststopover
Reviewed 1 December 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NOVOTELManado, Manager at Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Great place for stay -excellent room and service, with great price although this was just a 3 stars hotel. The hotel is near the airport. I only stayed here for one night but I wish I had more time to enjoy this place.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
NOVOTELManado, Manager at Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Valuable Guest,

We would like to thank you very much for taking your time to write us your experience during your stay at the Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Center. It is with delightful and pleasure to have you with us and may able to serve you with our local hospitality service, other hotel facilities and green hotel surrounding, I will share your great comments with our teams. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again have shared your experience , and we are very pleased to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here 2 nights at the beginning of our holiday in Indonesia, and 1 night at the end. Lovely hotel; excellent room with comfy beds and good shower; eco friendl y toiletries provided, tea and coffee.
Friendly staff who speak good English; good food both local and international. Service a bit relaxed but we weren't in a hurry.
Lovely pool and big area of grounds/ golf course. Near the airport and town not too far if you take a taxi. Planes but not too noisy. Highly recommended for relaxation.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 14 November 2017

We were guest of the FFI 2017 - Film Festival Indonesia 2017 (The Indonesian Oscars) and stayed a weekend in this hotel. We've stayed a lot in hotels for our film business and this hotel is not a 5 star hotel noticed but it's a good 3 star hotel. Average matras, very good airco, clean bathroom and very friendly service despite the room service or housekeeping takes very too long if you ask for something.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NOVOTELManado, Manager at Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Mr Jeroen,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Center. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Novan Wurangian
Asst Front Office Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights in novotel manado and I was so happy for the services and view. I prefered double bed room and got the view to golf field. Although I was not in a hotel all day cause my business all day long but feeling relax after entered the hotel room. The restaurant with the pool view and the food was delicious.

If I could go back to Manado, I would choose this hotel. Althought the location is far from the city center but it’s near from airport.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
NOVOTELManado, Manager at Novotel Manado Golf Resort & Convention Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017