US$40
US$42
Trip.com
Libra Homestay(Manado)(Great Value!)
US$17
The 4 Fish(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$39
Priceline
US$151
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Bunaken Beach Resort(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$35
  • Beachfront
Mapia Resort(Manado)
US$106
US$100
Priceline
All reviewsnice hotelbusiness tripspacious roomnon smokingbeach viewstayed at this hotel for nightswalking distancebudget hotellocationboulevardcomfortconventioncakalang
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This hotel provides a local touch with excellent standard. The food is also good especially for asian tastes. It's a good choice for meeting and business purpose. They dont have a pool so it's not recommended for family or those who need to swim. Access for public transportation is quite easy and close to the city center.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I got smaller room than my last visit, they don't add liquid soap for 3 days. Breakfast taste good with many variety. Nice big lobby so we can meet colleague comfortably with good singer and piano. Staff very polite and remember my name. When they give promotional price, I think this hotel worth to stay

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Manado Quality Hotel has a good location and access. But when I stay here the internet access is very bad, and complain to staff they just say the internet have a problem, and next week I come to stay again, the internet still have problem. Overall the breakfast good, room average, staff average.

Room Tip: Ask for the internet access
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights.First night we got superior twin room,we were dissapointed,but hotel team were excellent,the next day they gave us the best room.We enjoyed the stay at this hotel.Just need to improve parking lot for hotel guest.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2017

Manado Quality Hotel had a strategic location, easy to access, and also easy for us to go to mall. So many mall on the same street.
Service is good, supported with helpful and friendly staff. Room is spacious, clean, and quite. There are 2 minus point for me, first is in the bed, the mattress creaks when we move in bed, unsettle our sleep. Second, is in WiFi access - rather slow.
Breakfast is okay, there are many variants of food we can eat, taste is moderate.
This is my score: