“A nice hotel to stay ”

Manado Quality Hotel
Ranked #17 of 48 Hotels in Manado
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I visited Manado last month for my friend's wedding. I and my friend choose Manado Quality Hotel as it was is a budget friendly rate hotel for us. The location is the opposite of Manado Convention Centre, where my friend held the wedding reception so it was a right choice to stay. It also located near the beach, bahu mall and Manado's town square ( a biggest mall in Manado ).

The staffs are friendly and very helpfull during my stay there. Even they don't have much facilities inside the hotel but I didn't mind as my schedule in Manado was very tight and I went out along the day.
I rented a car from hotel and suprised the rate was more reasonable from outside car rental, they provided home packed Cakalang rica and Klapertaart with a reasonable price too.

The room is very nice, clean, spacious and comfort. The breakfast is standard but many variant you can choose to eat. They presented some local dishes every day. For my taste as a tourist , their local dishes were the best. I like their corn soup with cakalang.

Overall, I recommended this hotel. Thanks to Quality Hotel made my visiting in Manado was very memorable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 April 2017

This hotel provides a local touch with excellent standard. The food is also good especially for asian tastes. It's a good choice for meeting and business purpose. They dont have a pool so it's not recommended for family or those who need to swim. Access for public transportation is quite easy and close to the city center.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I got smaller room than my last visit, they don't add liquid soap for 3 days. Breakfast taste good with many variety. Nice big lobby so we can meet colleague comfortably with good singer and piano. Staff very polite and remember my name. When they give promotional price, I think this hotel worth to stay

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Manado Quality Hotel has a good location and access. But when I stay here the internet access is very bad, and complain to staff they just say the internet have a problem, and next week I come to stay again, the internet still have problem. Overall the breakfast good, room average, staff average.

Room Tip: Ask for the internet access
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights.First night we got superior twin room,we were dissapointed,but hotel team were excellent,the next day they gave us the best room.We enjoyed the stay at this hotel.Just need to improve parking lot for hotel guest.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple