All reviewsnice hotelbusiness tripspacious roomnon smokingbeach viewwalking distancebudget hotellocationtaxiboulevardcomfortconventioncakalang
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Overall experience is good. Room space is adequate and clean. I got a room with a view of the boulevard and ocean. Super nice. Also, they seem to be able to monitor non-smoking in the rooms, which is very good. Wonderful service. Food is decent for a budget hotel. Location is excellent. Opposite the Convention Centre and along the main boulevard. The drawbacks: I arrived Sunday afternoon and I could hear the loud music from the meeting rooms in the hotel from my 6th floor room. All smoking lobby (the non-smoking area is imaginary as it is right beside the smoking area with no barriers, so the smoke wafts across the non-smoking area and through most of the lobby depending on the number of people lighting up. Weak internet in some rooms. The bathroom in my room showing its age, might be the same for other rooms. Overall, good hotel for the budget traveller waiting to stay in Manado for a few days.

Room Tip: Ask for the room facing the ocean, but be aware of the street noise. Better get a room on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

I visited Manado last month for my friend's wedding. I and my friend choose Manado Quality Hotel as it was is a budget friendly rate hotel for us. The location is the opposite of Manado Convention Centre, where my friend held the wedding reception so it was a right choice to stay. It also located near the beach, bahu mall and Manado's town square ( a biggest mall in Manado ).

The staffs are friendly and very helpfull during my stay there. Even they don't have much facilities inside the hotel but I didn't mind as my schedule in Manado was very tight and I went out along the day.
I rented a car from hotel and suprised the rate was more reasonable from outside car rental, they provided home packed Cakalang rica and Klapertaart with a reasonable price too.

The room is very nice, clean, spacious and comfort. The breakfast is standard but many variant you can choose to eat. They presented some local dishes every day. For my taste as a tourist , their local dishes were the best. I like their corn soup with cakalang.

Overall, I recommended this hotel. Thanks to Quality Hotel made my visiting in Manado was very memorable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 April 2017

This hotel provides a local touch with excellent standard. The food is also good especially for asian tastes. It's a good choice for meeting and business purpose. They dont have a pool so it's not recommended for family or those who need to swim. Access for public transportation is quite easy and close to the city center.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I got smaller room than my last visit, they don't add liquid soap for 3 days. Breakfast taste good with many variety. Nice big lobby so we can meet colleague comfortably with good singer and piano. Staff very polite and remember my name. When they give promotional price, I think this hotel worth to stay

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Manado Quality Hotel has a good location and access. But when I stay here the internet access is very bad, and complain to staff they just say the internet have a problem, and next week I come to stay again, the internet still have problem. Overall the breakfast good, room average, staff average.

Room Tip: Ask for the internet access
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business