US$40
US$48
US$42
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
The 4 Fish(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$39
US$151
Hotels.com
US$192
US$101
  • Pool
Bunaken Beach Resort(Bunaken Island)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$34
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 April 2016 via mobile

We choose this hotel because we had a business in this area, not far from airport about 13km rather than down city manado,from this hotel to manado about 14km too, this hotel a little bit far from amusement and restaurant,but if you looking for a silent n good view you choose a right place,
This is big hotel n even a lobby is a huge area, food is ok

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2016

all facilities are ok , especially the swimming pool... I would recommend to friends and family... very suitable for family holidays .. being arranged to return to stay here.. I'll see you on another day ... success for SutanRaja Hotel...

Room Tip: take the pool view
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank tumbuan
Reviewed 17 November 2015

Was expecting better service. The rest room and the prayer room are not maintained properly for that such a big hotel. The pool was nice though, if only it's near from my house, I'd probably register as member.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2015

We picked this hotel because it looks nice in the pics and close to our grams house. It was at noon, I didn't have a good feeling when we stepped out of the car and going into the lobby. The lobby was very hot and tons of people there trying to check in. I was sweating constantly because it's too hot in the lobby, I think the AC broke down (not sure). We booked the hotel with 2 rooms with both twin beds. The lady told us that they are sold out of twin beds, so then, she'd upgrade our rooms to a higher/ more expensive room with no extra charge (which is good). We took elevator to the 4th floor where the rooms are. And I was so surprised because 4th floor is dark, scary, hot, more like haunted house you've seen on tv show. We walked into our rooms (supposedly superior room). But the room is so disgusting. it is old, dust everywhere, smell funny, it's like a room that never been occupied for more than 6 months. the color of the room is dark brown, so you can see the dust everywhere. We came back to the receptionist and complained. I told her that I see nobody except us on the 4th floor, the room is awful and I feel like in haunted house than in a hotel. Long story short, the next day she switched us to 3rd floor with twin beds in both room. But they are also dirty, dusty, smell, and there was a huge cockroach in the bathroom. We had complimentary breakfast, there were flies everywhere flying around the food. not sure how the guests would not sick after eating the foods. Oh, wifi didn't work at all. They really needs tons of improvements.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank vigalz11
Reviewed 13 June 2015

I stayed in this hotel for around 5 days when i visited manado. I had the deluxe room and was so happy with the room. It was super clean, spacious, and they even provide a sofa inside. The breakfast was standard, good but not so special. The location is away from the town so it is perfect if you want a quite environment.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo