Vio.com
Etrip
StayForLong
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I stayed on June 16, 2018, until June 17, 2018 (a night). This is my leisure trip. I choose this hotel for a night because the location is in the heart of Mataram city (which is my Transit city before I traveling around Lombok island). I occupied the junior room, I think the room is large enough for the standard size room. My room has no view because it's on the 1st floor. There are a queen size bed, a tv with some good tv-cable-channel like V channel, MTV, SBS, etc. An air conditioner with a very good condition, a sink beside the cabinet. And the bathroom is equipped by water-heater-shower. Both for the bedroom and bathroom were neat and clean. But the lack was incompleteness of the toiletries. There's no both toothpaste and toothbrush.

The public facilities there are Free WiFi (but ain't try this). The staffs are friendly and available 24 hours. And located in the heart of Mataram city. Also next to the Hotel there's a minimarket, which is very good.
And for the price approximately around 200K, it's cheap enough right?

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank riri a
Reviewed 11 June 2018

The best part about this hotel are the murals and the art installations! Each room has its own mural, therefore making each room unique. However, the room itself is pretty small and average for a budget hotel.

The bathroom is small too and there was no toilet paper when I stayed there... I had to call the receptionist first to get a toilet paper delivered to my room. Another thing, when I arrived, the pillows were dirty. So, I had to call the receptionist again to get the them changed.

I don't think I'll ever stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I was here around November last year. I stayed for 2 nights. The hotel has great location it is in Mataram, close to The Epicsentrum Mall (The Hype mall in Mataram now) and close to many small cafes.

About the hotel itself, I got little complains. First, my check in was really slow yet little bit confusing. I arrived at the hotel in the same time with big group who happened to get their check in close to my check in time. To make it easier the check in process, I clarify to the FO staff that I am not part of the big group and asked my check in came first because I came first and I was come in small group too and only booked 1 room. The FO staff make me wait almost 30min without any further concern till I make myself doing complain and then one of the supervisor help me with my check in.

The hotel is having good design!! it got murals so many spots which as called as intagramable! however, the lighting in the Lobby is soooo pooorr. it was too dark!! it was not like what I expected.

and biggest complain is about my Room!!, the bathroom door did not have any lock!!!! it was just block of glasses with no lock in it. NEXT IS the bedding is super dirty!!. I found some questionable mark on my bedding sheet!! I was lucky the Duvet bed is safe enough to get slept with. It was such big let down about it, I wish the hotel would make this point as an important thing to watch for.

I didnt mean being picky at first but I tried couple times another budget hotels which are in the same price but yet in better and acceptable bedding room quality. Despite all the unfortunate experience that I had, this hotel is one of budget city hotel to look for.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GiboSinatra
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel located near Uni. MATARAM just infront of it. The best about the hotel are the murals surrounding almost all the walls and other furnitures. Its clean and neat. But shower is open space and the water spread all over the floor if you take a shower. Price is mediocre good by the way.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

what i loveeee the most is their staff and their foods! the staff were very very friendly and polite. went for breakfast a lil bit late so not much variant still available at that time but the foods was delicious! the room also was cool with murals in the wall. sometimes it's just a lil bit noisy bcs we stayed at 1st floor near pump/ tank. but isn't a big deal bcs for a budget hotel like this one, they have more than I expected!!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple