Lowest prices for your stay
US$23
US$27
Free cancellation until 03/02/23
Agoda.com
US$22
PricelineUS$30
TravelocityUS$26
Vio.comUS$32
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2019 via mobile

I chose this hotel because the photos of the property looked very nice but things went bad before I even checked in, emails were unanswered including one requesting an airport shuttle, as I was arriving near midnight this was essential. I had requested a quiet room on a high floor yet I find myself on a low floor with views of a poorly kept vacant lot(I had booked a pool view) to make matters worse I was awoken at 3am by a baby crying through the connecting door of the next room. I’m now dreading waking and heading to breakfast as my holiday stay at this supposed resort just keeps going downhill at a startling pace.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 9 May 2019

very strategic location in the heart of Mataram city, complete hotel facilities (swimming and gym, etc.), good breakfast with local culinary, I stayed for two nights at grand deluxe room, the room is clean and very spacious. Hotel complex and its ambience is very nice

Room tip: best location
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank seurilah
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

Lombok Raya is a hotel located right in the heart of Mataram, capital West Nusa Tenggara.
Entrance is a bit covered by the cars that are flocked in the intersection and if you drive a car yourself you must pay attention so that you did not pass the entrance and has to turn around quite far.
Parking is spacious in front of the building and more on the west if guests need more space.
The hotel looks new & prettier this day I supposed. I did not come here for quite sometime.
Lobby is huge and less staff compare to the spacious lobby.
I come here mostly for weddings or seminars like last week studied with gapura digital and womenwill in Pejanggik hall. The ac here is about perfect not too cold. However wifi connection was bad. I suppose it happens when there are so many want to connect. The whole subjects need connection though. Luckily we brougth our own.
We have two classes morning and afternoon and I think need more people to clean up the table quickly before the following class began. The snacks for coffee break are nice.
The mushalla is spacious enough if you want to pray.
Location is close for souvenirs and nice local food.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2019

i need to bring up few points about the hotel, i can bet there was no manager around the hotel. the general manager must be sleeping, i can also bet that general manager might also the owner of the hotel. i dont think there was anything special about Lombok Raya Hotel. I was trying to spend few nights because i had heard about the swimming pool was big. i was staying at the Aston Inn early, the hotel just crossed the street of Lombok Raya.
upon check in there was no concierge, i saw there were number of receptionist behind the desk. the front office staffs were not friendly at all, my God! they were not reflect the lombok people that i know so far. the staffs i guess just run by themselves, no one guide them.
the security just inside the security compound (small office at the hotel entrance), sit-down comfortably. i dont seem they were doing their job .. they just didn't care their surrounding.
the rooms was old, it was spacious but look old. the paper wall was pealing apart ... We went to Bayon Restaurant for breakfast, on the first day, i did not see the staffs welcome the guests, and i saw many of them around, so strange. so we can just get in and eat breakfast. i think we could just book without breakfast rate. the breakfast finished at 10.00am, without alerting the guests, the staffs just turn off the lights, and start clearing the buffet without notifying the guests that they will close the buffet. very unprofessional. there were not much smiling we could receive or greeting at the restaurant as well. no body seems to check on the operation, or maybe all these people are all the owner relatives ... so they did not really care. the hotel is really need to train the service culture to the staffs.
during dinner we saw only one staff at the restaurant, she was very helpful even she was pregnant. she was taking care of 8 people for dinner. if not because of her, i would give the overall rating as TERRIBLE!
early morning on 14Jan around 5.45am, i was out from the hotel, i heard the reception desk phone was keep ringing, and no one around. i can bet the receptionist was sleeping during that time.
I would never recommend staying at this hotel, you better stay at Aston Inn with much better service and product and lower price. Or you can stay at Golden Palace that I though has a excellence service.
I THINK THE MANAGEMENT OF LOMBOK RAYA HAS TO WAKE UP!!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Dreamer08447604425
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

I was stayed in 1st floor, King size bed. The room is big and clean. I love the swimming pool and gym. The food for breakfast is suewitable for me. It is good hotel, especially for those who carry their children to the hotel. The place of the hotel is closed to other places that you can visit such as Kuta, senggigi beaches.

Date of stay: December 2018