“One of the best restaurant in Mataram”
Review of Rollpin

Rollpin
Ranked #1 of 265 Restaurants in Mataram
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Description: ROLLPIN. Casual Smart Dine Kinfolk style casual dining concept offering a-home-a-Like Restaurant where acquintance meet, who Built on the Principles of eco-conciousness with the Art Dining combining both Stylish and green nature Surroundings. ROLLPIN Casual Dine.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I went to this place for dinner, ordered Tenderloin Steak, which was really great. Wonderful service and friendly staff, was recommending Banana Delight for dessert, which was also superb. Cozy place.
One advise, put a big sign on the road so people can easily find this place from the main road.
Highly recommended!!!

ROLLPIN, HOST at Rollpin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hallo Bapak Rizal,
Apa kabar? Thank you for choosing rollpin during your visit in lombok, your kind review and feedback for Rollpin sign on the main road which is actually still being designed.

We hope we will be able to have a chance to serve you in the near future.

Have a pleasent day Bapak ☺

Salam
Your host evi and from all Rollpin Crew

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

First time visit this place only for business then I try orange chicken on last pict so yummy and then few day later I come back to this place missing the atmosphere where I really enjoy river side cafe working with my lappy near to the nature and didn’t cost much my money as well so lovely place ❤️

ROLLPIN, Host at Rollpin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi ,
Thank you for your kind review....
Hope everything goes well once you were with us :)

We strengthen our menu in a taste lately......which mean you should come and try

Let us know

Thank you once again for your review...really appreciated !!!!

Warmest
ROLLPIN CREW

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Unlimited thumbs up for you guys!!!
Bener2 dibikinin malam yg special!!!
Mba Dayu dan mas Adit...makasih banyak effort kalian untuk mewujudkan planning details dr Anna..
Mba Kia...our own waitress for that night...you did amazing work..thank you soooo much
Rollpin team with those flowers...OMG!!! Can't show you enough how happy I am..thank you guys

We, my self and Anna, highly recommended this place for any occasion you have, and any concept you want it to be.
Casual dining?
Romantic dinner?
Even a marriage proposal

Ditunggu kedatangan Mba Dayu, Mas Adit, and team di Trawangan...

Much love,

Ayu n Anna

ROLLPIN, Host at Rollpin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Ayu and Anna,

Kindly apology for my late respond, thank you sooooo much for trusting ROLLPIN for your dine as always ......see you around

Stay healthy, happy and crazyy.....

LOVE REGARDS
ROLLPIN CREW

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has a unique way to give a promo from 8pm-9pm, my family can enjoy 20% disc for food only.

and i get a fabolous Tenderloin steak with the finest quality too with affordable price.

Rollpin provide a various range of price with a limited menu.
During fasting month, they provide special package and my sister get the very best duck!

Recommended restaurant!

1  Thank Zayed73
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Thank you ROLLPIN. for a new western menu, this Tenderloin is the best by so far, only at 150K i got imported tenderloin, well presentation with mushroom sauce and i could choose the carb : mashed, wedges or Fries!!!.
All my custom request was delivered as long as available or Pre Order one day before shall be set.
Once again BRAVO for the BEST TENDERLOIN!

1  Thank Emy H