Lowest prices for your stay
US$27
Priceline
US$32
Vio.com
US$24
Agoda.comUS$26
Trip.comUS$31
EtripUS$24
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2022 via mobile

I have been stayed here for 3 nights with my family, the hotel is clean except the shower need a little maintenance for the dark spot around the corner. The staff's are friendly. The breakfast offer many variation from local food, indonesian and western style of breakfast. The swimming pool on the rooftop is great with fantastic view over the city and you can see the sea as well. The only thing i have missed is the bar. There is no bar or lounge where you can sit and have a drink. It could be nicer if they make a roof bar where guest could enjoy the beautiful sunset.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2022

beautifull sunset view from rooftop swimming pool. Modern ammenites dan strategic loacation in town. I stay with my family and guest what??? they have kids corner near restaurant, my kids love it . you should try ayam taliwang in the restaurant

Room tip: higher floor with west view
Date of stay: November 2021