See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 January 2017

Last night here in Lombok before heading to airport :((
What I love:
-Extra bed got BED instead of only mattress
-Foooooodd (Great Breakfast with Great view from the Rooftop)
-They have elevator !!! (Last night = extra bagssss)

On the other hand, please improve your wifi connection, no wifi in room, only at rooftop or at the lobby, so many people there probably bcuz of the Wifi problem.
Aircond are very slow inside the room :(

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank sha Z
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I think after searching a lot of hotels, this is best hotel we found around the area. We were exploring senggigi and there were lot of homestay around but this one is three star hotel with the same price. If you're on budget, I will suggest to stay here to explore both Mataram and senggigi. Just rent a motor bike around the corner and everything is within reach.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Yash S
Reviewed 29 September 2016

it is rather difficult to find out the hotel on the central town with the normal price. I had no meeting on the beach, so i took the pratama hotel. It could be reached easily on mataram, the capital of province.

The room is standard and it can be compared with the lobby. The lobby is very standard. If I want to have a easy access to many strategic venue i'd rather choose this hotel. But if i want to get the beach wind so i'd rather take some hotels on sengigi.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank ramdansyah b
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

first time i stay at pratama hotel, the room was nice and clean, all the staff very helpful, reception 24 hours. Not much i have to say, but i remonended to stay here..
Thanks to pratama hotel and all the staff..

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank Yana Z
Reviewed 6 June 2016

Nothing was working.
Elevator - broken
Lights - broken
Roof top bar - closed
Electronic door locks - broken

What really pissed me off:
They presented us the room open with the key card in the little slot that turns the power on. When I pulled it out and tried to unlock the door with it it did not work. The guy then took it and showed me that it worked. Which it did. Being a bit suspicious I took it from him and said "Thanks".
He panicked and told me I could not have it because it was the master key. He had my room key hidden in his hand, and had swapped them to be able to unlock the door.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business