“Good trip with Omar Lombok Guide by Adi”
Review of Omar Lombok Guide

Omar Lombok Guide
Ranked #1 of 56 Tours in Mataram
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Omar Lombok Guide was highly recommended by my friend for my Lombok trip. Adi was our tour guide for around 5 days. He is very good in photography and it is a plus point. He took many nice photos for me. If you like to bring ur memory back in photo, you will be very happy to get him. He took care of us every moment. Bring water for us for each hike and boat ride. He can speak good english and intro the places to us so we can understand the cultures. He also recommended us for places for meal, for surfing, for diving for our free days. My friend recommended me the tour so I do recommend you to travel with them, especially Adi.

All reviews
"great guy"
"flexible schedule"
"extra mile"
in 2 reviews
"can't remember his name"
"island hopping"
"speaks excellent english"
"his assistant"
"took great care"
"day trip"
in 4 reviews
"beautiful island"

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We contacted with Omar day before - our initial driver didn't responded. Omar sent us one of his employees - Ari. We couldn't wanted for anything better. Ari took care of us a family member. Nothing was too hard for him - he even came with us to beach when we wanted to spend day on Gili Manu doing nothing and little snorkeling. Our kids loved Ari instantly and already are missing him.
As for Omar - although we never met him in person, he responded to our requests very quickly and was able to adjust to our last minute request.
In other words - dealing with Omar is very easy and if you get Ari, then you are very lucky.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

I booked Omar for my trip to and from Praya airport in Lombok to Gili Air. I was picked up at the airport by one of his colleagues (Ronnie) and then on the journey back was driven by Omar. They were both on time and everything was perfectly organised from the car journey to the boat trip. I also did a waterfall trek with Ronnie who drove me to the Senaru falls, where a guide took me round the falls. Ronnie then brought me back to Gili Air. I'm glad I booked Omar because it saved a lot of hassle especially as I was very ill when arriving and then had to leave very early on the way back. He and his colleagues are trustworthy and I had some very interesting conversations with Omar on the journey back to the airport. He also replies very quickly on whatsapp. Thanks for everything.

3  Thank deepblue10994
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We were really lucky and fortunate to get to know Mr Omar from TripAdvisor. Throughout our trip in Lombok, he tailored our request and brought us around Lombok visiting different places, explaining background histories and he keen to answer all questions asked. He is indeed a warm, humorous and friendly guy. He is also well converse in English. As a whole, we had great holiday experience with him. Would definitely recommend to those who are up for a trip here in Lombok.

2  Thank melvin c
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Omar professionally guided us for our first day of the trip. I would say he’s very attentive and we wouldn’t feel bored nor need to worry anything at all throughout the trip.

But after that Omar had something urgent to attend to and sent Adi to guide us for the rest of the trip. Omar of course is much experience compared to Adi and Adi’s English speaking is not as fluent as Omar but he’s also very attentive and we can feel he tried his best to guide us.

Overall we had great experience with them.

One thing I’m very impressed with Omar is he uses his knowledge and ability to help his people who are underprivileged and he also passes down is vision to his daughter so that she could also do the same to the people .

Thumbs up for Omar and Adi