Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Booking.comUS$34
eDreamsUS$34
StayForLongUS$69
All reviews golden tulip nice view newly opened hotel in great condition junior suite spacious room swimming pool a lovely stay breakfast menu nice hotel convenient location mataram city indonesian food facilities lombok gym padi
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2020

We were satisfied with the service during our stay at the Lombok Astoria Hotel from the time we checked in and checked out the service was very good and the staff was very friendly. The breakfast menu is delicious and there are many variations, there are various fruits. The swimming pool is also big and makes us comfortable staying there. From the window you can see a stretch of green rice fields & mountains. It's beautiful n comfortable. We are very satisfied

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 September 2020

I just arrived from Lombok for a week business trip.
I decided to stay in this hotel coz their review was amazing and it was TRUE

I got a beautiful view from my room, the staff are all amazing specially Chusnul and the team.
I feel very welcome start from my checked in date till departure, chusnul recognize me and always giving her best smile might be as I stayed for 3 days there.

My whole experience was great and definitely will comeback keep up the good work

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2020

I frequently stay at this hotel if visiting Mataram. The room was clean and very comfort. The staffs were friendly, Breakfast offered complete menu. And the swimming pool was nice. This is my favorite spot in this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Samuelpas
Lombok Astoria Hotel, Manajer Umum at Lombok Astoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2020

Dear Respected
Mr. Samuel

Warmest Hospitality Greeting from Lombok Astoria

We delighted to hear that you are our Valued Repeater, we are pleased to always have and serve you better
Thanks being loyal and trust to our hotel and and completed the best experienced ever

We are pleased to welcome you again in the nearest visit to make your stay more memorable one
Your happiness and experienced is our goal

Kindest regards
Saeno Kunto

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Just checked in
It was heavy rain, we took motobike, they dont allow us to park indoor
we need to go outside under the rain and need to walk back under the rain.

I just entered in 10 mins
Find out bed linen is not clean and toilet shower head is moldy
I called reception, he even didn’t understand where im calling from
And he just hang up the phone
After another guy called to my room and I complain about room cleanness
After 15mins nobody came
I called again and then they come in few minutes
I wanted to change the room
They said its full , its funny all hotel is empty cuz of covid19 .

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2020

I went to the restaurant with a colleague on Valentine's evening. Many other restaurants were very busy. This was not. The last time I was at this hotel it was called the Golden Tulip and under different management.

The facilities looked very nice but the food and service did not match. About the food I would say that the portions were small, too spicy, not hot (as requested), and too expensive for what we got. The service was courteous but very slow. After we ordered it took 10-15 minutes for the server to come back and tell my colleague the item was not available. My colleague reordered and we both waited again for our meals to arrive.
Our payment was delayed as well because the hotel did not have the capability to process payment from our debit card issued by an Indonesian bank !? and didn't appear ready to accept a foreign credit card. We paid cash. English skills were poor.

As we left to return to our villa we both agreed NEVER AGAIN.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
LombokAstoriaHotel, Manajer Umum at Lombok Astoria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Dear Harryedwin,

Warmest greetings from Lombok Astoria Hotel

Allow us to firstly thank you for taking the time to provide us with your constructive feedback. We sincerely regret to learn that your Dinner experience on the valentine's evening at our hotel did not meet your expectations. Your feedback is invaluable to us in our effort to continually improve, meet and exceed expectations. Rest assured that your feedback has been taken on board and appropriate action initiated. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

We hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future and to have the opportunity of winning your confidence back when you next choose to revisit us.

Best regards,