FindHotel
Etrip
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We were on a family vacation 3 days
. at Caesarea Maritime Ceter
The rooms are not luxurious but clean and have a lot of space
All the rooms have a shower with a good flow and hot water
The room was air conditioned with a coffee corner and a TV
The breakfast is good and the dinner is a bit less, instead of dinner there is a good restaurant on the beach and you can also have a barbecue in the yard for who want to
The beach is clean and the sand is pleasant, one of the nicest in Israel
The surfing center is excellent and you can rent non motorized surfboards at reasonable prices
Ten minutes away by car, you can stroll through the port and antiquites of Caesarea and enjoy restaurants and ice cream parlos

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

I came here with for a weekend seminar and stayed one night on a full board basis. The accommodation was very basic - reminded me of my youth hostel days in the 80's. There are bathrooms in the room and the hot water works fine.
The food was a lot better than I expected given the level of the accommodation so that was a bonus. There is on site free parking.
I would only stay here if I had to, too basic for me.
The location is of course wonderful - right on the beach.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Don't expect a 3 star hotel, or a youth hostel, or even a low budget hotel... it is way lower than that.
The beach - The place is located 40 steps (i counted) from a dreamy calm beach,without lifeguard service, next to a marine club where you can rent all sorts of surf boards and saps.

The "hotel" - small crowded rooms with only a small, very small, window. the bathroom and shower reminded me of the public bathrooms of my high school gym.
The towels and sheets reminded me of my staying in a low cost budget motels in bolivia.
The breakfast is ok - cheese, bread, vegetables, coffee.
Dinner is NOT recommended (took me back for my army service)

Room tip: Rent a tent on the beach
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2016

The Sea Sports Center is mainly for sailing, however when we were there it was full of Judo and other sport clubs. Situated adjoining the beautiful Kibbutz Sdot Yam, which you can walk around freely as well as use their extremely well stocked supermarket, and right on a stretch of sandy beach.

The rooms do not look as if they have been upgraded since the 70's, except for a large flat screen TV with "YES" satellite channels and an air conditioner, the toilet is the old plastic type and the shower curtain does not reach the floor so you have a mop to wipe the floor with after a shower. Having said that what do you really need more when you are on one of the most beautiful beaches, no chairs or shade, I took a plastic chair from the center and walked to the right in front of the kibbutz wall and found several tents erected by the members and used one that was empty, If the sea is rough then keep walking to the right and there is a small lagoon for safe swimming. With free parking it is easy to walk through the kibbutz to the northern gate, turn left and five minutes walk you are at the Roman Amphitheatre and another five minutes
and you arrive at the Old City with many restaurants, cafes and shops.
It's so close that I do not recommend taking meals and even ask if they will do a price for room only as each room has a fridge to store any food and drink for breakfast.
Free WIFI in the lobby area only.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2016

We came here with another couple on a weekend away from our kids. We wanted something low cost but fun. This was perfect. The rooms are large and the bed was comfortable although the mattresses were simple. everything was clean. The bathroom and shower stall were fine and clean, when you shower the room showers with you so don't put anything on the floor, slippers etc.. go on the closed toilet lid. Although we were not first line to the ocean we still saw it from our window and it is a two minute walk from our room. We ate dinner in the dinning hall and breakfast. The food was good and plentiful. The dinning hall is kosher and there is a synagogue in the nearby Kibbutz. We loved walking on the beach, which was full of families and people doing water sports, the windsurfing was lovely to watch.

Date of stay: February 2016