Free cancellation until 02/08
US$181
US$170
US$136
US$115
Villa Nazareth Hotel(Nazareth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$135
US$88
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$118
US$112
  • Breakfast included
Fauzi Azar Inn by Abraham Hostels(Nazareth)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$120
US$112
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsindoor poolvery nice hotellarge variety of itemsroom was spaciousbeautiful balconybreakfast and dinnergreat view of the citythe air conditioningtwo nightscup of coffeerecommend this hotelold cityjacuzzilobbygroupwifihousekeeping
Reviewed 26 December 2017

Our stay at this hotel came after a recommendation of a friend. After so many complements we had to try it ourselves. So we booked a weekend and made plenty of plans for that weekend. After all, the time before Christmas in Nazareth is beautiful.
We arrived at the hotel and went up to the room. A beautiful design, mixing the spirit of old Nazareth with a modern design, and the view from the room was of the whole old city at our feet.
Large bed, large and specious bathroom, a big closet and a safe. A small sitting area with two chairs and a small table, to which you can sit and a have a cup of tea or coffee from the machine in the room.
Later on that day we were informed of a Knaffe workshop that takes place on the 6th floor club room. The hotel’s Chef, Chef Abulil, showed those who wanted to see, how the traditional Arabic (actually Turkish) desert is made. After the workshop we all had a slice, as desert before dinner.
We had a beautiful and very tasty dinner in the hotel’s restaurant, where the hotel’s chef threw some extras in our direction, but the meal was really good. We had wonderful Shrimp bisque, perfectly grilled pink lamb chops, wonderful Kabab, excellent grilled beef and all the side dishes (rice, tomatoes and vegetables in various ways) were also good.
When we returned to our room we found chocolates and a good night card on our pillows and the beds are ready for the night. The night was very pleasant; the bed is large, wide and very comfortable. The curtains are heavy enough to block the strong sun in the morning.
The hotel is constructed of two joint buildings. The swimming pool is internal and warmed, and is near the gym and the spa. For spa treatments you need to book in advance. There is one room in which a couple can enjoy a session of massage and then a soak in the Jacuzzi.
The one thing that bothered me during our stay was the early time breakfast is served on a Saturday. We thought it should be served until 11AM. But this is us. All the rest was very much to our liking.
The staff, every one of them, was really helpful. Starting from the front desk, through the Chef, to the F&B manager which is always there, the kitchen staff and dining room staff, spa and gym staff – everyone was there for us. Attentive and willing.
If taking in mind the sum of our visit, we will definitely recommend staying in Ramada Olivie on your visit to Nazareth.

Room Tip: ask for a balcony
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Two days ago i was a guest at a conference at the Ramada Nazareth. When I was planning to leave, the maintenance manager of the hotel pointed out to me that I had a flat tyre, and spent half an hour filling my tyre with enough air to get me to the closest tyre shop, and helped me get there. I don't know if this is the level of service at the Ramada or that he is just a nice person, but in any case I was greatful for the outstanding help I got for him and am sure that if this is the attitude of the people working at the hotel - everyone is guaranteed to have a wonderful time there.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Upon arrival my mother and i had to wait for over an hour for our room. When we finally got to our room we only had one bed, having paid for two. I returned to the front desk asked the room be made up for two. I was made to feel like there was something wrong with me for not wanting to share my bed. After eleven seperate times over the course of two days, i explained to seven different front desk staff that i needed two beds. I slept on the floor the first night as to not accidentally hurt my 83 year old mother (i move in my sleep). Day two we finally received a new room at eight pm, along with a bout of food poisoning from the highschool cafeteria like dining area. Our new room was beside a room where they were doing construction in the hotel. Then while sleeping a man with a key card just comes walking into our room. I generally dont complain about service, but i spent three days trapped in this place, crying because of the rude, dismissive and condesending behaviour of the front desk staff. The only person who treated me like a human being was the lady sweeping the floor. If you want to feel like a burden, like you are doing them a favour for staying here...if you want to be a martyr...stay here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 November 2017

It's a great place to stay. The environment is elegant, clean and welcoming. The quiet location. It is located 3 km walk from the center. The rooms are very elegant. The restaurant is full of always different dishes.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
ramada n, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Nazareth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review of your stay at the Ramada Nazareth Hotel .
We are really pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We are very proud and honored regarding your feedback .
We look forward to having you back again with us for another excellent stay with a great service .
With our best regards ,
Hotel Managment

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with great views . Had a lovely pool and gym.
Unfortunately the staff could not handle all the visitors and at time very chaotic especially in the dining room.
Staff need training . The food was varied and fairly decent.
Rooms are large and clean .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends