All reviews christmas parade reception desk furnishings wifi group middle
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I was told that the hotel was 200 years old and I believe them. The fittings were old. The room dirty with ants all over the floor. The first night my AC did not work. Followed up thrice with front office, finally 24 hours later they fixed it. My travel agent Zion tours was not helpful either, never ever stay at this hotel..The food is also not up to the mark nd certainly not value for money

Room tip: Better not to stay here
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

The best hotel ever. For me though. The food in the restaurant is soooo yummy. The rooms are a bit small but it's okay. It's in the middle of Nazareth so many shops are available along the street to the hotel. Also, you got to see a little view of Nazareth. The best. Also the yummy foods in the restaurant. You won't regret staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2018

I stayed for 2 nights in this hotel when it was a Christmas Parade in Town. Clean rooms, good service, polite people with good English at the reception desk. Comfortable bed, hot water in a shower. My room was without a balcony, so I watched the Christmas Parade in the street, and it was lovely!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank scoopc2018
Reviewed 5 January 2018

We didn't stay in it, we watched the Parade near its entrance. We did go inside this Hotel to buy drinks, and visit the toilets, so we know that the staff is polite and friendly. A clerk at the reception desk invited us to visit the Hotel next year to see the Christmas Parade sitting in its balconies. We didn't ask the price of rooms that on the side of Paulus ha-Shishi Street that day, but I think that on Christmas eve it is very expensive.

Room tip: When on Christmas Days, ask for rooms on the side of Paulus ha-Shishi street, so you can watch the Christmas Parade from a balcony.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jean448
Reviewed 1 January 2018

For all it is quite a large 'hotel', don't expect too much. The rooms are clean and cosy, narrow but comfy single beds and the furniture isn't up to a lot but only staying for 3 nights meant I didn't have to unpack my suitcase. It looked like I had the broom closet as my door was at the end of a narrowish corridor, facing a different way to the other doors. However, I was pleasantly surprised. I had a small bedroom window facing out back and the bathroom was a decent size with the window opened onto the front. Using the shower did cause floor flooding each time, even though I took extreme care. It is well located for visiting attractions both in Nazareth itself and also in the nearby areas.

Date of stay: November 2017