All reviewspleasant hotelyogurtsaladelevatorwifiisraelsquare
Reviewed 21 May 2014

While most of the hotels near the beach in Netanya and more or less luxury resort hotels, with correspondingly high prices, the Mizpe Yam, a block from the beach, gave us everything we needed and comfortably so. And at an entirely more moderate price. Yes, parts of the hotel are a little tired, but they're updating bit by bit. Our room was quiet and plenty big enough for two people and the bed and amenities were more than adequate. And the breakfast was very good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
gilad k, Public Relations Manager at Mizpe Yam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your review.

We hope to see you again at our hotel.
Regards,
Gilad Kimhi

Reviewed 6 April 2014

I stayed here during my walk along the Israeli National trail since it is more or less directly on the trail. Its a bit shabby but the real problem I had was the noise at night from a fan attached to the outside wall of my room which made it impossible to sleep - I had to take my bedding to the rooftop terrace for some quiet. The hotel staff were less than helpful. Its overpriced compared to other more attractive properties nearby which are closer to the beach and restaurants, shops etc

Room Tip: Don't take a room on the ground floor or on the east side of the building
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank James D

Thank you very much for your review.

We are always trying to improve and we renovate our hotel from time to time to keep it modern and up to date.
We do hope however that you will stay with us again in future.

Kind rgds,

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We enjoyed our stay at Mizpe Yam. All the people ware relly nice and friendly. My sister in law had problems with her front teeth and a lady in reception organized a visit to Dr. Avi Reyhanian clinik. He fixed the problem immediately and with no charge!!! That was amazing service.

The food (breakfast and dinner) was very good. This was our first visit to Netanya and we really liked the city, the beautiful promenade, the beach, and the city cente. It was very relaxed and all the people we met ware really helpfull and kind.

I can recommed this hotel and the city of Netanya for anybody.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Ari V
gilad k, Public Relations Manager at Mizpe Yam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

We are very pleased to hear that the you enjoyed your stay and the service was to your full satisfaction. We always try to do our utmost to provide good service for our customers.
Hope to see you again at our hotel.
Kind regards

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Traveling with my friends basically I didn't like Netanya as a location. It's much better to live in central Tel Aviv I think.
Regarding the hotel itself.. Just normal accommodation, helpful staff, but little bit noisy. And I felt not very strong but rather annoying smell in my room. Can't recommend Mizpe yam for longer stay, anyway it's ok for short trip if you need Netanya

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Ilya_1985

Thank you for staying at our hotel and taking the time out to write this review. Happy that the staff was fine. Regarding the other issues we will look into them.
Hoping to see you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We enjoyed our stay at the Mizpe Yam,

The reception staff were fantastic and dealt with all our queries straight away, helping us no end. Ideally located five minutes to the beach and 10 minutes to the centre of town.

Rooms were very comfortable and clean, would of liked a kettle in the room but they do over tea and coffee facilities down stairs. Breakfast was to a high standard.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevrichi
gilad k, Manager at Mizpe Yam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

See you again in our hotel