All reviewspleasant hotelyogurtsaladelevatorwifiisraelsquare
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Very helpful staff. Never been complicated, I arrived Saturday at 14.00hrs. Hotel was crowded but they arranged a small room for me till my room was ready. Perfect breakfast. Location perfect ,4 minutes to the beach (beach towel provided by hotel) and 6 minutes to the center. WiFi worked very good. Prices unbeatable. Will return again.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

We had a very pleasant stay in this hotel, very close to the beach and the city center. The room was a little bit small for 3 people but we had a very cute private garden with a table and chairs. Everything was very clean and new. The included breakfasts was excellent. The staff was also very nice and friendly. I strongly recommand this hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2016

I've spent 2 weeks at Netanya at Mizpe Yam. Location is perfect, city center is at a walking distance, let's say 5-7 mins. Beach is even closer, 2 mins. There's a beach bar that open til 7-8 even in Sabbath,

Breakfast is ok. There's an Asian restaurant close to the hotel and Alma Boutiques restaurant at the street above. Rooms are clean and are ok, I was lucky and got the one at the roof (solarium) with jakuzzi.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

I came to Netanya for business, chose this hotel because of the location and also that its a small hotel, not a big chain. Had a great stay, best thing about it is the staff which are very friendly and helpful, both at reception and room staff. Will come back.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

We came 4 people to Mizpe YAM HOTEL in Netanya and loved The place. Excellent service. I love the fact that they had wifi in The rooms..i recommend it big time and i will be coming back! The manager fixed every problem that occured with The rental car.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family