“So happy I saw this on line and stopped when I saw it.”
Review of Ronen at Azamara

Ronen at Azamara
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Safed
Cuisines: African
Reviewed 20 April 2016

The owners were nice. Food hot and made to order. The cheese was very fresh and veggies were cooked to perfections. I will crave this for the rst of my life.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Yemenite flatbread with vegetables and spices. Flatbread masterfully made in front of you. Super popular spot. Very friendly people, especially the owner and young women. Something different. Plates are wood blocks, there are carpets and Yemeni artifacts on the wall.
Very good experience.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

We litterly stumbled upon this place wandering the streets looking a place to eat. It looked totally interesting but it was empty so we hesitated but then walked in anyway we were so hungry. AMAZING!!!! The menu is basically one item – a Yemenite Lachuch (crepe type of bread) cooked fresh to order and then filled with vegetables, cheeses, and amazing herbs and then rolled up into a sandwich that is served on a wooden board. Heaven. The atmosphere was unique and the total package made it one of our most memorable meals in Israel. Inexpensive too!.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Delicious simple fun different ...go...unique flavors. Great for easy lunch and inexpensive. Way better than pizza and family business support.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

We were so glad we stumbled upon this place. The Yemenite laluch are so outstandingly delicious...crepes filled with vegetables, cheeses, herbs. Slices of heaven. Do not miss this place if you are in Tzfat. Plus the guys making the food are super friendly and sweet. I will dream about this food when I get home.