All reviews great view of the sea used plates small lobby bar free underground parking nice hotel other hotels comfortable beds pool hours huge selection street noise fourth floor few meters front desk manager late at night recommend this hotel dinner buffet two nights
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I own a travel agency together with my partner Ms Edith Krauss
We had a student group staying at Aviv hotel which is owned by the same owner as Emily's Boutique hotel.
Our tour leaders stayed at Emily's and the group at Aviv which is just a few meters away. They really loved both hotels great service all over clean rooms very helpful and attentive staff took care of the few minor problems they had instantly and the great thing about using Aviv hotel apart that it is really low budget price is that all people staying there eat at Emily's hotel breakfast and dinner where the food is excellent so really worth more than you pay.

We really and truly recommend this hotel with all our hearts

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My 13 year old son and I stayed at Emily's hotel for 3 nights. It was a great experience! Of the 4 hotels we stayed at while in Israel this was our favorite. The room was very nice, quiet, with a gorgeous view of lake Kinneret. Hotel staff was very friendly. Food at the restaurant (we ate breakfast and dinner) was delicious. Overall, fabulous experience.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018

We stayed there with a group, and on entering the dining room I discovered that I was unable to eat a single thing on the buffet due to a medical condition. Absolutely every single dish contained tomato, onion, and lavish spices (which I love but would need a doctor after eating.) The manager of the dining room was unable to do anything that day, but the next day arranged for something to be prepared for me specifically that I could eat, and made the suggestion that the group leader call the next hotels and be sure I could find something. The little restaurant on the corner next to the hotel was absolutely a gem - I would recommend it in a heartbeat!

Room tip: Try to avoid rooms too close to the pool. Lovely balcony, but a party made it a bit noisy at the pool one night.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank housewife54
Reviewed 22 May 2018

This hotel is in an excellent location, with great views of the Sea of Galilee, good wifi, and a very good breakfast buffet. Staff were friendly enough and free underground parking. Room was clean, but the whole hotel is a bit knackered and old, run down, and roof terrace was an absolute mess and terrible space.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is extremely cozy and owner is nicest guy ever... stay there... It's a must !! Whenever i go to Tiberius i stay there.. Food is delicious and fresh. I wish I could've stayed longer... I skool enjoyed it..

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple