Lowest prices for your stay
US$109
PricelineUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
Lol.travelUS$129
1,094 results
All reviews albany airport airport shuttle front desk staff next morning shuttle service hot tub hgi hilton lobby highway
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2021

Super stay! From the accommodations all the way to the staff who each made sure that my stay was comfortable, this hotel rates high in my opinion of hotels without a doubt! Glynnis (housekeeping), even left a towel animal elephant on the bed for me!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2021

Hilton Garden Inn is typically my go to hotel when I'm traveling, but not this one! As the title of my review states "One and Done With This One". While the staff was courteous and friendly, the cleanliness of the hotel leaves much to be desired. Elevators, door handles, hallways - dirty. Our room had an odd smell, I blamed it on the air-conditioning, my partner claims it was cigarette smoke that they tried to mask the odor. In any case the room smelled, and the cleanliness of the hotel left a lot to be desired.

Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

No shampoo?? Seriously??!! When I pay $140 per night for a hotel, I expect my bare minimum needs to be taken care of. Quit making excuses and look for ways to provide your guests with these necessities instead of blaming it on your vendors! Very disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2021

After a long day of flying it was great to settle in here. The shuttle was prompt, the driver courteous—yes, nice!—the reception staff welcoming, the room quiet and fronted by a big tree (go for 301 if available), furnishings on the old side but everything there, bed and pillows comfortable. All good and I would do it again!

Reviewed 4 September 2021

Hilton never fails. The Hilton Garden Inn was such a pleasant stay. The front desk staff was kind and polite! The room and bathroom was very clean and had a fresh smell! The price was also acceptable even when most of the other hotels spiked their prices due to the events they had going on. Slept well and very appreciative!

Date of stay: August 2021