Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Official Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
A Tripadvisor Member
Reviewed 19 September 2021

Everything was nice, convenient to Albany campus. Quiet and spacious room with kitchen, we will definitely stay again. Now having been there I believe future visits will be even better as we can bring food and prepare meals there saving money.

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

Where to start? Room was musty and smelled terrible. Noticed there was no coffee maker and checked with staff who said, “someone must have stolen it”. No replacement offered. Stains on counter and carpet. Feet stuck to carpet…. Asked for 2 extra towels and told, “no, 2 people in your room, only 2 towels”. Only 1 roll of toilet paper which was already more than half used. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!

Reviewed 19 September 2021 via mobile

It starts out bad with the weeds in the driveway as you enter and the garbage overflowing in the cans. The room smelled smoky and musty. It is very dirty, outdated, and falling apart. There was no coffee pot and the front desk girl said someone probably stole it. No coffee, no soap at the sink. No paper towels. There was a huge stain on the counter top. No Kleenex. Stains all over the carpet. Only one chair at the kitchen counter. The towels are those small thin towels you see at cheap hotels. We returned from our day at a baseball game and no one had cleaned our room. I went down and asked for four fresh towels. She grilled me on how many guests in my room. Two. Then I could only get two towels. I have NEVER been refused extra towels from a hotel. She said “they” were very picky about that. I left with my two flimsy towels in shock. This is a one star hotel. I would NEVER stay here again.

Reviewed 9 September 2021 via mobile

Missing plates, Cups, silverware. No soap in kitchen or bathroom. Stained sofa, chair and gross carpet. Not cleaned very well. Suggest you comndem this place and start over. The lobby was a large dirty area that set of red flags indicating what we were in for but it was after 9pm and we had a long day. We were out of there by 9am the next morning and couldn't wait to get home and take showers.

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Do not stay at this place. Filthy is not the word!! Parking lot littered with garbage. Greeted at the front desk by a little girl playing video games. Room was clean except for the cracked windows. No toilet paper in either bathroom. No breakfast, pool was covered. Homeless/Section 8 residents occupied most of hotel. Smell of weed was prominent from the cleaning staff. If you bring children beware. Again I strongly recommend not staying there.

Date of stay: August 2021