“Very good”

Cuisines: German
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

So who would think that a beer place would have good breakfast?
My husband had the breakfast wurst plate, he loved it.
Son steak, egg and cheese sandwich, very good.
I had cinnamon pancake w cream cheese topping . It was so good I'm still thinking about it. Ask for syrup too.

Beer is fresh. Peanuts are free.
All good.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Excellent, knowledgeable bartender. Wonderful sausage, we had the Pheasant & Cognac, Rabbit & Swiss, and basic Bratwurst. I downed a HUGE Aventinus, it was delicious as was the sausage.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017

My husband and I were searching for lunch before heading out of town on a Sunday and found Wolff's. It was a winter-time visit so doors were closed but place has a good atmosphere..low key but fun. Nice selection of beer and food. Their brunch included 2 sausages, eggs, and potato pancakes. ALL delicious.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 24 September 2016

A fun German inspired eating and drinking establishment in Albany NY! We stopped in for some German food and beer on our way to Maine. The place was packed on a weeknight! The atmosphere is fun in typical German biergarten style with long tavern tables, peanut shell covered floors and live accordion and clarinet oompah music. Tons of fun to listen and dance to. The motto for Wolff's is Soccer, Bier, Peanuts and there's plenty of that to be had! The beer menu is big and lends itself to not only German varieties but to also taking a beer drinking tour around the world. Service is fast, efficient and friendly. It LOOKS like careful attention is paid to creating and producing an authentic German food menu as well. Unfortunately the day of our visit, the team had changed up the menu and we caught the restaurant in menu transition. I had my appetite geared for some pork and German spaetzle, but sadly they had just taken it off the menu. I chose the next best thing to authentic and had the Wolff's Schitzelwhich, a pork cutlet on a brioche bun with a delicious lemon aioli. We shared a side of red cabbage and german mashed potatoes. If you like braised, seasoned cabbage, don't miss the red cabbage. Seasoned perfectly and tastes authentically German. The menu changes look enticing since our visit and we would definitely stop in again to give those new menu items a try. A fun find after a 10 hour day on the road!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We went there for some good German schnitzel, which they had two weeks ago, and found the menu changed and it was off. Now it is like any other bar-boring! I would not go again and we were all very disappointed.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Wolffs Biergarten? Share your experiences!