“Good food, great service.”
Review of Risotto

Risotto
Ranked #47 of 696 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Risotto is located across from Memorial Hospital, in same plaza as the Ships Pub. As others have mentioned, GPS doesn't always give the proper directions. Nice location, lots of parking. We had reservation for six people on Saturday night, were seated quickly. Service was great, waitstaff was attentive but not annoying. Food was good. Not great, like I need to tell everybody about this place.. but good. Our group unanimously agreed we would come here again.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

This is the place to come for brunch on the weekends - great benedicts..chicken and waffles.. plus they have $10 bottomless mimosas. I've never had a bad meal there. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. It's easy to get to right off the highway and parking is never an issue.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The atmosphere is pleasant, small but not crowded. Choose from a variety of tapas to mains or opt for a dinner for 2 for $45. w/ certain choices from the tapas menu and choices for the main.
I chose the calamari to start expecting it to be more "tapa" since that how the menu reads. However, the calamari would feed at least 2 if not 4 people. It was delicious with the hot aioli and hot peppers. I'd get it again. For my main I chose the seafood puttenesca. It too, was very good, filled with all kinds of seafood, bacon and of course served over perfectly done risotto.

The wine list has enough choices in both red and white, there is a good beer menu as well as speciality drinks.

The wait staff is attentive and knowledgeable. They don't pester. The food was out more quickly than we would have liked but otherwise all was well.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

My favorite restaurant. You will not regret it. Good food and good ambiance. My family and I love it.

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Reasonably, good food nice place, Would recommend, good but not special. Apps are good simple but nice atmosphere.

Been to Risotto? Share your experiences!