“Great variety of Thai food ”
Review of Capital Thai

Capital Thai
Ranked #123 of 696 Restaurants in Albany
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Went there after a movie at Crossgate
We had the pad thai and spicy tom yum goong (a little sweet). The steamed vegetables were fresh and nicely cooked
Also had the stir fried ground chicken with basil and chili, it has a kick to it and very tasty with white rice
We also ordered some tempura, tasty too!
The portions were huge, we had to take away half of them

Reviewed 12 October 2016

We stopped at Capital Thai recently for dinner. It is in a small strip mall near Westgate Plaza on Central Avenue. We tried the chicken and cashews and the red curry chicken. Both were very good. Our server was very friendly and helpful. The whole place needed a good spring cleaning.

1  Thank Bourlingueur60
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

Capital Tai is a simple restaurant with a good Tailand food. It is a good place to go Lunch or Dinner and the prices are completely accessible. During my visit the server present good attention to everyone in the restaurant, including me. The food was taste, one of the best Thailand food I ever tast.

1  Thank Felix Q
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

After moving here from Portland, OR where the plethora of Thai restaurants run deep, the recommendations I received for Thai places to try in Albany had turned out to be somewhat disappointing until I went to Capital Thai. Authentic menu, convenient location and my new favorite Thai take-out place in town. Can't wait to try other things on their menu!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

I'm a regular here as is my wife. Lunch time is a good time to go. The sushi here is very good. While the decor may put some people off, the locals know better. Waitresses are very good and attentive.