Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$142
Hotels.comUS$125
FindHotelUS$125
Trip.comUS$142
1,646 results
All reviews the executive lounge shuttle service front desk staff new york business trip bed was very comfortable capital state
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2021

Everything was ok except we stayed on the 11th floor and there were a bunch of dead gnats around the room. The breakfast due to COVID-19 was limited but still ok. Parking is at your own risk so plan where you park ahead of time.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 13 May 2021

We had a great time and felt so well taken care of by every member of staff. Our room was so clean and had a sanitization seal on the door, which so added to our comfort during COVID. The room was beautiful with a great view, and we loved the food and service at the restaurant. The only improvement I would suggest is that we were with a 1-year-old and lots of bags and no one offered to help us up to our room with all of the stuff.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 22 April 2021

To start off I’d like to just make it clear I stayed as part of a group for a work function. Check in and parking were a breeze, the room once upstairs was on the warmer side mid 70s, a bit warm for my liking. I set the AC to 68 and the room took probably two nights to get to that, likely due to age or COVID just making the machines ineffective from not running.

Breakfast and food service was superb! Kayla with the restaurant crew in the morning is on point! Overall it’s a solid stay!

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2021 via mobile

I’m quite shocked that this hotel is part of the Hilton brand. We had originally planned to go to the Mystic Hilton where we stay 3-4 times a year but decided to stay local and let our toddler enjoy the indoor pool. The entrance and surrounding area looks nice and updated... the room however was the complete opposite. The toilet had dried urine on it, dirty countertop and there was some sort of red staining on the connecting door. My husband cleaned the toilet with the hand sanitizing wipes and we tried to make the best of it by trying out the pool. The hot tub had construction cones and plywood over it and the pool itself was ice cold. At that point, after being in the hotel for less than an hour, my husband had enough and we decided to check out.

The desk attendant was very pleasant and was generous in offering us bottled water. When I mentioned the unclean bathroom, she did offer to change rooms for us but I told her about the pool and asked to either get a credit to use elsewhere within Hilton or a refund. I was told the room would be refunded in a couple of days but was unable to get any sort of receipt/acknowledgement of the refund.

I’m not a huge stickler when it comes to traveling and staying in hotels. I understand that little things can sometimes get missed. Dust doesn’t bother me and we are able wipe things down, but this experience completely missed the mark. I don’t expect perfection, but I do expect that with covid going on, there is effort put in for cleaning and sanitizing given they have the Hilton cleaning seal on each door. This was the first time I have ever made a complaint at a hotel. I’ve attached photos that are a bit blurry due to trying to make sure my toddler didn’t touch any unclean surfaces.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2021 via mobile

This hotel is in the heart of downtown, walkable to restaurants bars etc. The room was modern and clean. $20 to park in the garage next door. The bar/restaurant was closed due to Covid but they did have room service. Food was good. BYOB because the wine was wildly overpriced.

Date of stay: January 2021